• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

40 posts in this topic

40% off!!!

I can do this all day. :sumo: Somebody is going to buy these books. Recap of what's left:

Strange Tales 143 VF- $32 $19 with discount

Strange Tales 151 FN $24 $14 with discount

Strange Tales 153 VF+ $56 $33 with discount

Strange Tales 155 VF $42 $25 with discount

Strange Tales 157 VF- $36 $21 with discount

Strange Tales 163 VF $40 $24 with discount

Strange Tales 164 VF/NM $67 $40 with discount

Strange Tales 168 VF- $34 $20 with discount

Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6 White pages $180 $108 with discount

Buy all of the Strange Tales that are left... $160 shipped!!! :o I'm crazy but this is how I operate. Somebody is going to get a sweet deal on some books.

Also, I will ship individual books (non-CGC) in a priority mail envelope for $5, if desired, to save on shipping. :foryou:

I feel like I've got an unfair advantage because I have seen these books in person and I feel that they are nicer than the grades given.

:takeit:

Buy all of the Strange Tales that are left... $160 shipped!!! :o I'm crazy but this is how I operate. Somebody is going to get a sweet deal on some books.

I feel like I've got an unfair advantage because I have seen these books in person and I feel that they are nicer than the grades given.

:takeit:

Winner!!! (I really need a new scanner.)

That just leaves the Unexpected for this thread. Or maybe there is more...