• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Tec, Skull cover Cap Timely, and some little books including spidey

24 posts in this topic

Hello folks, it has been a while but I am willing to offer two of my babies only until before tomorrows auction ends. I am attempting to win something big so if I dont have at least one of these sold before the last few hours then they are off the market and are staying with me :sorry: I just want to make sure I have either the book I want to win or these in my collection. Anyway first up is the Classic Cap 74 which I bought from Phil back in spring(?) I believe. I Believe the grade he gave was either a Good or Good + (hopefully he can verify). pages seem offwhite, book is solid and its unrestored. Here is the chance to own one of the great Red Skull covers

asking is $1500 :takeit: gets the book over any pm. payment can be either paypal (pm me first) check, MO , bank transfer. shipping on me U.S. and Canadian buyers only

AGAIN this is offered only until an hour before the auction ends tomorrow,here is a pic I saved when it was originally offered for sale months back

cap74001.jpg

next up is tec 26. cgc 1.0 blue, the issue before the big one. same rules apply as the cap being offered. whats great about this issue is that cgc recognizes the text notes of mentioning Batman before anywhere else! First time I believe this was done on a label. I dont agree with the pq (SB) but what can you do.I did have some interior pics so you can see. anyway asking is $1400 :takeit: gets it over any pm. offers welcome

IMAG0195.jpg

WedJun08234819EDT2011.jpg

WedJun08235919EDT2011.jpg

WedJun08235956EDT2011.jpg

Hello folks, it has been a while but I am willing to offer two of my babies only until before tomorrows auction ends. I am attempting to win something big so if I dont have at least one of these sold before the last few hours then they are off the market and are staying with me :sorry: I just want to make sure I have either the book I want to win or these in my collection. Anyway first up is the Classic Cap 74 which I bought from Phil back in spring(?) I believe. I Believe the grade he gave was either a Good or Good + (hopefully he can verify). pages seem offwhite, book is solid and its unrestored. Here is the chance to own one of the great Red Skull covers

asking is $1500 :takeit: gets the book over any pm. payment can be either paypal (pm me first) check, MO , bank transfer. shipping on me U.S. and Canadian buyers only

AGAIN this is offered only until an hour before the auction ends tomorrow,here is a pic I saved when it was originally offered for sale months back

cap74001.jpg

My old copy, so very tempting. I need to see how my auction sales go first.

cap74001.jpg

My old copy, so very tempting. I need to see how my auction sales go first.

Dont want to put the pressure but...... After 7 tomorrow night im keeping it cause im out of the bidding for something else I want :baiting:

cap74001.jpg

:takeit: per pm.

next up is tec 26. cgc 1.0 blue, the issue before the big one. same rules apply as the cap being offered. whats great about this issue is that cgc recognizes the text notes of mentioning Batman before anywhere else! First time I believe this was done on a label. I dont agree with the pq (SB) but what can you do.I did have some interior pics so you can see. anyway asking is $1400 :takeit: gets it over any pm. offers welcome

IMAG0195.jpg

Money is sitting and waiting. :baiting:

PM offer Sent. (thumbs u

I am known to almost worship early Tecs. :grin:

Cross your fingers for me. :wishluck:

IMAG0195.jpg

:takeit:

IMAG0195.jpg

:takeit:

sold ^^ congrats....... man ill miss this book

cap74001.jpg

:takeit: per pm.

sold too, this went so fast :o