• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you have to choose one comic cover...

77 posts in this topic

It's simple. Plan a wedding, book everything and then call it off. None of that stuff is refundable, so you have to pay a bunch of money for nothing. It's worked wonders for my comic expenditures. :censored:

Sorry to hear this. :(

Thanks. But don't cry for me, Argentina. The reality is that I'm much better off. I probably got off cheaper than if things had gone thru.

Things are going very well for me personally. I may not have the $$$ I'd like to spend on books at the moment. No big deal. I collect mostly ASM and FF, so it's not like I'm going to miss out on something. The books will always be there.

It's simple. Plan a wedding, book everything and then call it off. None of that stuff is refundable, so you have to pay a bunch of money for nothing. It's worked wonders for my comic expenditures. :censored:

Thanks. But don't cry for me, Argentina. The reality is that I'm much better off. I probably got off cheaper than if things had gone thru.

Things are going very well for me personally. I may not have the $$$ I'd like to spend on books at the moment. No big deal. I collect mostly ASM and FF, so it's not like I'm going to miss out on something. The books will always be there.

Just do what I do...skip all that romance , find a woman you don't like and buy her a house.

Keeps things simple.

Just do what I do...skip all that romance , find a woman you don't like and buy her a house.

Keeps things simple.

lol. I already bought the house before I did all that other romance stuff.

Now, I don't even live at that house (neither does she though). But I pay for it.

Maybe not the best overall but the best I've seen for depicting pure rage and murderous intent.

Batwing2.jpg

Edit: Oops nevermind, this was meant for Bronze covers. "These arn't the covers you are looking for" :waves hand: