• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: Year One animated

17 posts in this topic

:ohnoez: I'm more excited about Batman: Year One animated coming Oct. 11 than the upcoming live action movie. But...I'm a huge fan of DC Animated and Bruce Timm's body of work. Plus, this looks amazing. :applause:

Some clips...

Link to Batman Year One HD Trailer (embed disabled)

BATMAN_YO_BDOSLV_3DSKEW-e1310592976782.jpg

:ohnoez: I'm more excited about Batman: Year One animated coming Oct. 11 than the upcoming live action movie. But...I'm a huge fan of DC Animated and Bruce Timm's body of work. Plus, this looks amazing. :applause:

Some clips...

Link to Batman Year One HD Trailer (embed disabled)

BATMAN_YO_BDOSLV_3DSKEW-e1310592976782.jpg

Looks awesome and thanks for the links! (thumbs u

What I really care about: Is Kevin Conroy the voice actor for Bats? Without him... FAIL.

lol Man, that's so true, isn't it? (thumbs u Kevin Conroy's is the voice I hear when I'm reading Batman now. That voice has become iconic.

Hell, many of the old Animated Series voices have become "branded" to the DC characters. If Darkseid opens his pie-hole and Michael Ironside's voice doesn't come out, it kicks me out of the story for a second or two while I try to adapt. :blush:

What I really care about: Is Kevin Conroy the voice actor for Bats? Without him... FAIL.

lol Man, that's so true, isn't it? (thumbs u Kevin Conroy's is the voice I hear when I'm reading Batman now. That voice has become iconic.

Hell, many of the old Animated Series voices have become "branded" to the DC characters. If Darkseid opens his pie-hole and Michael Ironside's voice doesn't come out, it kicks me out of the story for a second or two while I try to adapt. :blush:

+1

Love conroy's voice on Batman animated series..I have them all :)