• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Simon @ NYCC (Question)

19 posts in this topic

Sorry Lloyd.

I dont know what he will be charging or even exactly where he will be.

All I know is that he will likely be there one day for a limited amount of time definitely in the afternoon and likely promoting a book with his publisher buddy.

Are you going to be at the show?

All the best,

Sean

Nah, I'm not going to be at the show, but I had a comic which I'd like him to sign, and I know he's not getting any younger, and I hate to say it, but I feel like this might be one of, if not my last chance to get something signed by him - with a book of my choice (although I do have 4 or so books signed by him that were purchased already CGC SS).

Is it silly that I want a book specifically signed by him for me personally (I don't mean personalized, I just mean, not purchased already CGC SS).

Hope that makes sense, I read it back and it sounds a mouthful to read lol

Nah, I'm not going to be at the show, but I had a comic which I'd like him to sign, and I know he's not getting any younger, and I hate to say it, but I feel like this might be one of, if not my last chance to get something signed by him - with a book of my choice (although I do have 4 or so books signed by him that were purchased already CGC SS).

Is it silly that I want a book specifically signed by him for me personally (I don't mean personalized, I just mean, not purchased already CGC SS).

Not silly at all. I get what your saying. :)

Me too, since I'll likely never get to meet him, I like to have that feeling of knowing he handled my book.

Well guys this is what I was told by his handler that will be at the show with him. Joe will be at the show for a VERY limited amount of time signing. He is also doing a panel. As for signing he will be signing his autobiography he is promoting as well as he is promoting his new Detective book coming out. He will sign 1 additional item and that is all.

Of you are interested in getting your books signed by Joe and CGC graded then you can submit your books for the Legends Tour signing.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5110029&fpart=1

Me too, since I'll likely never get to meet him, I like to have that feeling of knowing he handled my book.

Same here. I am actually content with just having a picture with him.

Same here. I am actually content with just having a picture with him.

I would love that though the chances of him ever coming to emerald city (my con) are slim to none lol I am also sending a book in to get signed by him at nycc lol