• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

14 posts in this topic

Crusty looking, isnt he!! 893whatthe.gif

dont worry folks!!!

It's only ULTIMATE Dr. DOOM!!!!!!

Mark Waid is still alive and well in the real FF

I hate to say it, but Waid's FF is my LEAST favorite of the three FF books out there right now. And I think Ellis will ratchet the Ultimate FF up even more. I look forward to his take on DOOM (again - see later issues of DOOM 2099 for more Ellis on DOOM).

dont worry folks!!!

It's only ULTIMATE Dr. DOOM!!!!!!

Mark Waid is still alive and well in the real FF

I hate to say it, but Waid's FF is my LEAST favorite of the three FF books out there right now. And I think Ellis will ratchet the Ultimate FF up even more. I look forward to his take on DOOM (again - see later issues of DOOM 2099 for more Ellis on DOOM).

thumbsup2.gif

This is WARREN ELLIS we're talking about. Who cares what Doom looks like- WARREN ELLIS will be writing him.

Not that I'm a purist that can't handle an "Ultimate" rework. Not even close. I actually enjoy them, so I've got no problems at all with the way Doom looks here.