• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiP strikes again!

708 posts in this topic

he's actually a really nice, generous guy. I think the cultural differences gets him in trouble though. I've talked to him many, many times in PM though and imo, he's a good guy.

(shrug)

Did you read the stuff he wrote in that thread? It's sad enough that people think that way. But to think that it's even remotely ok to post on a public message board is unbelievable.

I believe I was the first to call it....don't I get some points for that? hm

This makes #2....I can only hope for a 3rd :wishluck:

What was his first strike for?

In the thread where that lady complained about suggestive gif's in people's sig lines...he went a little over the top in trying to mock her.

he's actually a really nice, generous guy. I think the cultural differences gets him in trouble though. I've talked to him many, many times in PM though and imo, he's a good guy.

On a side note,

gif's with a little boobie jigglage is a complete no-no but 2 guys making out is ok (shrug)

Are you offended by two men kissing?

Are you offended by two women kissing?

I believe I was the first to call it....don't I get some points for that? hm

This makes #2....I can only hope for a 3rd :wishluck:

What was his first strike for?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5012984#Post5012984

He's just chock full of charm isn't he.

I wasn't impressed with his attitude resulting in his first strike. I thought he might have learned something but, I guess not.

::sniff:: He used to call me "Webster", too.

But yes, he did seem to want to push the envelope a bit too hard. I don't give him long for the boards.

(shrug)

Did you read the stuff he wrote in that thread? It's sad enough that people think that way. But to think that it's even remotely ok to post on a public message board is unbelievable.

Absolutely 100% correct - still, he is apparently a 'nice guy'.

(shrug)

I thought it was common knowledge that if you buy books from someone or vice versa, that makes them a solid dude doh!

(shrug)

I thought it was common knowledge that if you buy books from someone or vice versa, that makes them a solid dude doh!

That must be the basis for Pedigree still being in business.

(shrug)

People seem to think that because someone is "nice" it negates all the other bad attributes of that person.

Hypothetically, If I held an extreme hatred of a single minority, but I was nice to everyone else. Does that make me a nice person? Obviously not.

(shrug)

Ah, that explains it - my mistake doh!

People seem to think that because someone is "nice" it negates all the other bad attributes of that person.

Hypothetically, If I held an extreme hatred of a single minority, but I was nice to everyone else. Does that make me a nice person? Obviously not.

"...there is a bit of good in the worst of us and a bit of bad in the best of us..."

No, i'm not offended by 2 men or 2 women kissing. I'm also not offended by boobs jiggling but apparently other people were to the extent that they had to get the moderators involved.

Unless i misread them, i definitely cant have an avatar with 2 hot chicks in a bikini kissing since it would corrupt the minds and souls of all the little kiddies on here no? Seems to be a little bit of a double standard going on imo (shrug)

And for the record, i'm not condoning anything Peter said. I didnt see the thread or any of his comments. If he said something out of line, he deserves the suspension. If he said something homophobic, i dont condone that in any way, shape or form. People can do whatever the hell they want in their bedrooms and i could care less. I'm only saying that ive talked to him a lot on here and he's always been nice to me and VERY generous.

(shrug)

Ah, that explains it - my mistake doh!

For the record, i've bought/sold a grand total of ONE book to him so that has nothing to do with it. I've traded hundreds of messages with him in PM and he's never once said anything even remotely offensive. Apparently, when he hits CG threads, it brings out the worst in him i guess ???

Again though, dont mistake me saying thats he's always been a nice guy to me with me condoning anything he apparently said in the thread that got him suspended (thumbs u

"...there is a bit of good in the worst of us and a bit of bad in the best of us..."

(thumbs u

What matters is what you show to others.

:popcorn: With all the ads, I musta missed it again.

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

And yet some dinkus gives me an entire month for nothing more than bringing up the fact that Wiener was caught showing his wiener.

ooooooohhhhh...Dice is so evil... :eyeroll:

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

And yet some dinkus gives me an entire month for nothing more than bringing up the fact that Wiener was caught showing his wiener.

Yes, you are. Also, stop being so bitter.

xoxo

greggy

who'd Pete hate on ?

Yes, you are. Also, stop being so bitter.

xoxo

greggy

mad_finger_april_74.jpg

xoxo

Dice

This thread is on the highway to the danger zone! (thumbs u

Again, given the context...I think another song from that soundtrack is more apropos.