• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which book would you sell

53 posts in this topic

My problem is that if I don't sell one or both of these books I won't be able to have the funds to buy the bigger book. I am kinda in the sense selling a Batman 1 to buy a Detective 27 who wouldn't do that.

I would like to hear some reasons behind people choices too.

Yes I understand the Cap is in low grade but it does present much better then the grade and with some resto would would be a solid mid grade restored copy if not better.

So many choices so little money....

James G

My problem is that if I don't sell one or both of these books I won't be able to have the funds to buy the bigger book. I am kinda in the sense selling a Batman 1 to buy a Detective 27 who wouldn't do that.

Yes I understand the Cap is in low grade but it does present much better then the grade and with some resto would would be a solid mid grade restored copy if not better.

James G

I'll refer you to my earlier post.

James G

Second appearance of the greatest comic hero of all time. Relatively scarce book. Blue label. Stills seems undervalued compared to the bat covers following it.

That Tec #28 has tremendous eye-appeal for the grade. keep the Tec, sell the Cap.

Leave the gun, take the canoli.

Another thing to consider is the Tec will net me more cash therefore allowing a better chance to go after the other book. Hard decisions to be made over the coming months, perhaps I should sell my tec 29 and 30 and keep the 28 and Cap....

James G

Just asking to help with the equation.

What are you planning to buy bat 1 or tec27?

Is it at auction or a private buy?....

What condition?

If you are reffering to your coverless tec29...sell!

Tec 30 sell

Keep cap 1 and tec 28 if possible.