• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any chance of getting Signature Series witnessed at HorrorHound Cincinnati?

35 posts in this topic

Lloyd I know Sean was the witness just a couple weeks ago at the Cincy comic convention and he helped me get a bunch of signed stuff and sketches done for Sig Series. If there isn't going to be a witness but you want to get something signed by Rooker let me know I would be happy to help out a fellow board member. I can snap a picture of him signing the item so there is at least some proof it really happen. Not as good as a Sig Series item but still would be pretty cool.

Fingers crossed CGC can do this show :wishluck: but maybe I'll take you up on your offer if not :foryou:

Lloyd I know Sean was the witness just a couple weeks ago at the Cincy comic convention and he helped me get a bunch of signed stuff and sketches done for Sig Series. If there isn't going to be a witness but you want to get something signed by Rooker let me know I would be happy to help out a fellow board member. I can snap a picture of him signing the item so there is at least some proof it really happen. Not as good as a Sig Series item but still would be pretty cool.

Would William Atherton sign his name and then Walter "Dickless" Peck?

I bet he would and I bet he would laugh doing it.

Ghostbusters was on VH1 today and my mom walked in the room and goes, "Is that ." I corrected her and told her it was "dickless." I was also disappointed that VH1 changed the term used in that scene like on so many other channels. I think it's the funniest part of the film. I must of first seen the movie when I was about 3 (The cartoon and toys were just picking up at the time), but obviously never picked up on that line for years.