• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the Do's and Dont's when attending a Comic Con?

165 posts in this topic

DON'T let Buffyfan and Fuelman get liquired up and meet in person

Yeah, there is a big size differential. My money would be on Bob.

Please stop trolling me. Please put me on ignore.

The only trolling going on here is the one who decides to conveniently turn on or off ignore. Leave it on, it works better for you that way.

You just find my posts too interesting to ignore. :acclaim:

You appear to be following him around in various threads. It seems to me, this is trolling. Just saying...

That is the definition. (thumbs u

I came here and posted to this thread, and he's been a fly circling my anus ever since. Sad really, that this is the only way he can get attention.

hm

and third...

I learned this myself....

NEVER use bags with the self stick option. I had the stickum stay on the flap once (not the main part of the bag) and it ruined a Superman 16, which I then felt compelled to buy.

1. :hi:, I hope you and your family are recovering well from the storm.

2. Tape pull on a Superman 16? Ouch, sounds very expensive.

and third...

I learned this myself....

NEVER use bags with the self stick option. I had the stickum stay on the flap once (not the main part of the bag) and it ruined a Superman 16, which I then felt compelled to buy.

1. :hi:, I hope you and your family are recovering well from the storm.

2. Tape pull on a Superman 16? Ouch, sounds very expensive.

It was pretty low grade:)

thanks...they started repairing stuff the other day, it will be fine, in about 2-3 more weeks:) we were lucky.

I'm too lazy to read the rest of this thread, and it has probably been mentioned:

DO: Shower and wash your hands on a regular basis. Oral hygiene is a DO also, as are clean clothes. (thumbs u