• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAL'S COLUMN late September 2011 Edition

93 posts in this topic

I even got a PM that thought that the Two CALS was great.

Yes, but that was from yourself. ;)

No it was not. I dio get about 10 PMs a week, so many the boxes fill up and constantly delete many to create space/GB or whatever it is...

I even had one or two from you some time ago.

But I won't hold my breath on anything civil/reasonable from you...

so I am glad you are over on the other side of the pond and I am here...

CAL enjoying S. California

Just a widdle joke dear boy, stop taking yourself so seriously. ;)

And for the record, and I can state this quite categorically, I have never, ever sent you a PM in my life.

Not that theres anything wrong with it.

I'll take your word on that one. :/

You all realize, he's just angling for 1,000 views, right?

You are playing into his hands...

Jack, we knew about the eBay chat thing more than a month ago, it seems there is someone else posting who has a chip on HER shoulder from 10 years ago....you should chat her up, soul mates for sure..anyway, the chatroom still seems to be there...I rarely look, it's more fun here lately...

In any case, I was thinking of that Spartacus thing...everyone is Stu...

:hi:

but if you are willing to donate $100k to the Library of Congress, that would be a nice, act...if you could just refrain from bragging, it would even be classy.

Guys, I have a confession to make...

What if I'm Stu? :eek:

But, you are not Stu! :baiting:

Why not?! :cry:

Stu talks faster than you.

Stu is more cynical than Liam and he remembers Presidents before G.W. Bush.

Guys, I have a confession to make...

What if I'm Stu? :eek:

But, you are not Stu! :baiting:

Why not?! :cry:

Well, for one, he would never keep his real name a secret that long, lol...but you are not old enough, and he's got two little boys, you'd have a hard time feeding them :baiting:

Jack, we knew about the eBay chat thing more than a month ago, it seems there is someone else posting who has a chip on HER shoulder from 10 years ago....you should chat her up, soul mates for sure..anyway, the chatroom still seems to be there...I rarely look, it's more fun here lately...

but if you are willing to donate $100k to the Library of Congress, that would be a nice, act...if you could just refrain from bragging, it would even be classy.

Classy???

They would hate me forever with the ultimate intensity level if I dare bring Class to this Forum...

More anger than bragging

But this was to let everyone know that I DID consider starting a grading company

Could not get my hands on a Resto person I wanted...

Other obstacles that HAS been discussed with a few trusted Boardies here who knew more about this than I do, and they gave me sound advice. This is true, I have no reason to start a false story like this.

CAL has other reasons for the things he posts...

Classy???

They would hate me forever with the ultimate intensity level if I dare bring Class to this Forum...

More anger than bragging

But this was to let everyone know that I DID consider starting a grading company

Could not get my hands on a Resto person I wanted...

Other obstacles that HAS HAVE been discussed with a few trusted Boardies here who knew more about this than I do, and they gave me sound advice. This is true, I have no reason to start a false story like this.

CAL has other reasons for the things he posts...

Well, I'm sure you know why you are posting, I'm sure lots of people are worried about your agenda...

Maybe :shrug: if they have nothing better to worry about...

But I think I've helped your 1,000 view thingy enough

Dear Cal,

The latest edition of you column was pure garbage. After alienating the entire message board, anything less is just not going to do it for me. It's time for you to embrace the *you* that everyone holds so fondly in their hearts. Step up or GFY.

Dice who has gone Cal, and can never go back.

Besides Spartacus, Stu is an expert in EC Comics...

Notice I've changed the title...

I just got home from dinner and I must be bored;)

lol Sky not only are you one heckuva a cool gal with an awesome comic collection and a husband that totally rocks..

I love you.. (((HUGS)))

Beccabear and Cal could start their own chat board where they only rant about Stu and Lance

Dear Cal,

The latest edition of you column was pure garbage. After alienating the entire message board, anything less is just not going to do it for me. It's time for you to embrace the *you* that everyone holds so fondly in their hearts. Step up or GFY.

(worship)

Yeah it was pretty lame. I didn't even feel bad about myself after reading it. I also didn't feel the person writing it was bat mess crazy. (shrug)

Dear Cal,

(worship)

Yeah it was pretty lame. I didn't even feel bad about myself after reading it. I also didn't feel the person writing it was bat mess crazy. (shrug)

Yeah. This thread is jumping the shark.

It's like after having really great, knock mess over sex, then her wanting to...talk. :ohnoez: