• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men,Hulk,Avengers,ASM,FF,Conan,Batman 20% OFF EVERYTHING UNEMPLOYMENT SALE!

453 posts in this topic

hm

I've been organized so far but right now I just feel like allowing Chaos free reign for a little while :insane: I'm just going to throw out a bunch of random stuff in no particular order. 9.6 gems side by side with low grade beaters!

Craziness! Mass Hysteria! Dogs and Cats - living together! Real End of the World type stuff.

:fear:

I'm going into this with no plan. No Plan!

Unleash the Kraken!

Iron Fist #1 VG+ 4.5

Front cover looks sweet but there is water damage along the bottom of the BC - perhaps 1" at its highest level. Bought as a 9.2 on eBay without a back cover scan. Whee. I'm out $30 :P So, just take it. Please.

$6.00

if1.jpg

:takeit:

Iron Fist #1 VG+ 4.5

Front cover looks sweet but there is water damage along the bottom of the BC - perhaps 1" at its highest level. Bought as a 9.2 on eBay without a back cover scan. Whee. I'm out $30 :P So, just take it. Please.

$6.00

:takeit:

(worship) Thanks Mr. Green. You are da man (thumbs u

Incredible Hulk #190 NM+ 9.6

Beautiful copy, press it and get a 9.8!

The wrap job leaves a little to be desired but it is nicely centered and WHITE! (thumbs u

Other highlights include the Toad Men! Jarella! A man with a Top Hat! Guns! Glorian! And a Rainbow :cloud9: All it needs is a unicorn and it would be complete!

$25.00

h190.jpg