• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men,Hulk,Avengers,ASM,FF,Conan,Batman 20% OFF EVERYTHING UNEMPLOYMENT SALE!

453 posts in this topic

:hi: Buddy....how goes the hunt?

Slowly....I need to be patient but I'm getting fidgety. There is an upcoming opening in town that is perfect for me at a really good company and I know a couple folks there. The position won't open for a couple weeks though. In the meantime I'm hoping the Temp Agencies (I've registered at 3 of them) can find me something. I've actually had good luck with them in the past - it's how I got my last job which lasted 6 years...

:wishluck: Will be thinking good thoughts your way from Alabama (thumbs u

:hi: Buddy....how goes the hunt?

Slowly....I need to be patient but I'm getting fidgety. There is an upcoming opening in town that is perfect for me at a really good company and I know a couple folks there. The position won't open for a couple weeks though. In the meantime I'm hoping the Temp Agencies (I've registered at 3 of them) can find me something. I've actually had good luck with them in the past - it's how I got my last job which lasted 6 years...

:wishluck: Will be thinking good thoughts your way from Alabama (thumbs u

You are a good man (thumbs u ! I might be ready for a change though. Good fishing in Alabama? Maybe I should move there. hm Go to College again....watch football all the time...