• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG AF 15

44 posts in this topic

funny how he took a pic that doesn't show how bad the chunk is missing on the top left...assuming there isn't a big chunk missing on the back cover and the cover is attached, you are ok.

if I was to spend $2k, I would demand a better and full pics of both front and back. It is the least he can do.

funny how he took a pic that doesn't show how bad the chunk is missing on the top left...assuming there isn't a big chunk missing on the back cover and the cover is attached, you are ok.

if I was to spend $2k, I would demand a better and full pics of both front and back. It is the least he can do.

+1

I would have to see that back cover, and the centerfold before making any decision. That pic is just too blury. Get a little more info before you plop down $2000.00

DR.X

The guy that Im buying it from has an auction business and is selling it for a guy who has a low grade ASM collection....he has a ASM 1 but the cover is detatch from the book so I passed on that.

An auction house and he only has one shabby photo? Do you know this guy personally? What's the name of the auction?