• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Rima #1........Please

18 posts in this topic

I pretty much know what I am grading this one folks, but as you are all probably bored... I figured I would allow you the distinct privlage of grading this rare 893scratchchin-thumb.gif almost gem. acclaim.gif

I can post the back as well but it's spotless and I was lazy foreheadslap.gif

Rima.jpg

Before any of you say it...yes I should have scanned it outside of the plastic as you can see the ripples on the bag clearly.....but as previously stated....I was lazy blush.gif

The spot above the word "the" was a piece of the price tag that I just removed, nothing hiding undernearth.

Scan is too small and we need the back cover to grade a book like this. It is at least a 9.4 from what I can see, and probably better.

Nice book...but what is that little glich between the big "R" in Rima and "the"???...it looks like a small hole or tear...

It was a piece of a price sticker on the outside of the bag. As for being desirable......only to a Bronze age collector. I will post a bigger scan of front and back. I think it's a 9.2 since the URC has a microscopic piece missing from the very tip, too small to even measure, really just the point of the page.

Funny, I just bought one of these last weekend at Wondercon, in about the same condition. Great book. Looked fun so I just bought it when I saw it. It's still packed but I think I paid about $10. -----Sid

OK New scans of front amd back and yes I found a small flaw on the back, which must have been why I was down grading from what your guesses were.

It's still a stunning copy and since it looks like a 9.6 everwhere else, I might still go a 9.4 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Most likely a 9.2 though which still ain't bad.

Rima2.jpg

Rima2bk.jpg