• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FFB is nuts.

65 posts in this topic

I have been completely vindicated thanks to a story I heard that I am not allowed to share. Just thought I'd throw that grenade out there.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

:o

I have been completely vindicated thanks to a story I heard that I am not allowed to share. Just thought I'd throw that grenade out there.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

...and I need to post it cryptically on an internet chat forum to validate myself!

:eyeroll:

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

...and I need to post it cryptically on an internet chat forum to validate myself!

That was for your benefit, Roy. You are almost always on the wrong side of these issues, so I just wanted to keep it consistent for your sake.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

That was for your benefit, Roy. You are almost always on the wrong side of these issues, so I just wanted to keep it consistent for your sake.

I know a lot about Cal but I know more about human nature, and I don't need to create any negativity about anyone out of the blue to make myself appear better.

You owe the guy an apology for what you said in the other thread because you chose the wrong words.

Anything after that is irrelevant.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

I know a lot about Cal but I know more about human nature, and I don't need to create any negativity about anyone out of the blue to make myself appear better.

You owe the guy an apology for what you said in the other thread because you chose the wrong words.

I owe him nothing but an outing, but I promised not to share what I was told by a source that is, I remind you, impeccable.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

I owe him nothing but an outing, but I promised not to share what I was told by a source that is, I remind you, impeccable.

I know plenty about Cal...probably more than you do. That's irrelevant.

I'm happy to stay on the side of "wrong" that I'm on.

(thumbs u

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

Wait. You're justified because you found out information, after you blasted him publicly, from a private, unnamed source that you won't mention the details of, because after the fact evidence supports your initial comments?

And you're an attorney?

And I'm going to bed with a big stack of comic books. Luxx would approve. I can't imagine, for the life of me, why these sorts of threads still surprise me, or further, why I reply to them.

Praise Luxx's name.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

Wait. You're justified because you found out information, after you blasted him publicly, from a private, unnamed source that you won't mention the details of, because after the fact evidence supports your initial comments?

And you're an attorney?

Yes and yes. :banana:

In fact, my initial comments were quite tame compared to the sheetstorm that would erupt if everyone knew what I know.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

And you're an attorney?

In fact, my initial comments were quite tame compared to the sheetstorm that would erupt if everyone knew what I know.

Fine. Spill. It's Friday. :shy:

That would be disappointing if said information was to be say, randomly dispersed, by, say, private message or something

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

And you're an attorney?

Fine. Spill. It's Friday. :shy:

I really, really want to, but the person who told me about it told me in confidence. I have a feeling, though, that if Cal continues on with his "I HAVE BEEN PERFECT MY ENTIRE LIFE" BS, it will just be a matter of time until the source spills the beans.

Scott, I hope the source is correct, because the only person in the wrong in my mind is you right now based on what you said. :shrug: I don't want that to be the case, so I hope the info is good!

16 years old and wiser than his years.

Scott, I hope the source is correct, because the only person in the wrong in my mind is you right now based on what you said. :shrug: I don't want that to be the case, so I hope the info is good!

16 years old and wiser than his years.

wait.. is this the oldskool ffb. or the new improved effeffbee? I like to mess with the effeffbee on resto issues but he still a straight shooter let's not cut corners on who is right in whos mind!

What is going on? Is the world ok?

FFB, POV, Sal & Chrisco all posting in Comics General again? Did I wake up in 2006 and no one told me?

Where is Zaid? Kenny? Arex? Foolkiller? JBud? :ohnoez:

Ohhhhhhh no, I'm hanging out in the Golden section. (tsk)

Please don't make me come back here, noooooooooooo!!!!! :insane:

You really need to return. Your profession and its ethical reputation is threatened by those

that are preoccupied with self-interest and have an incessant desire to generate status and

more income through dishonest exploitation of the hobby and its collectors.

What is going on? Is the world ok?

FFB, POV, Sal & Chrisco all posting in Comics General again? Did I wake up in 2006 and no one told me?

Where is Zaid? Kenny? Arex? Foolkiller? JBud? :ohnoez:

Ohhhhhhh no, I'm hanging out in the Golden section. (tsk)

Please don't make me come back here, noooooooooooo!!!!! :insane:

You really need to return. Your profession and its ethical reputation is threatened by those

that are preoccupied with self-interest and have an incessant desire to generate status and

more income through dishonest exploitation of the hobby and its collectors.

And your profession is what professional. :censored: