• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TMNT#3

12 posts in this topic

Very hard to see any spine ticks due to the cover art.I would say 9.2 but could be higher.Books like these need to be seen in hand to get a real assessment.

Did you get the #1 with the run?

How I wish! No, the guy only had a 2nd print #1. All the rest were 1st prints. Really nice shape. I agree with you too. Due to the cover art, the scans don't do the books justice. Most of these look almost perfect to me, aside from dinged corners, although a quite a few have really sharp corners.

Very hard to see any spine ticks due to the cover art.I would say 9.2 but could be higher.Books like these need to be seen in hand to get a real assessment.

How I wish! No, the guy only had a 2nd print #1. All the rest were 1st prints. Really nice shape. I agree with you too. Due to the cover art, the scans don't do the books justice. Most of these look almost perfect to me, aside from dinged corners, although a quite a few have really sharp corners.

Very nice on the second print #1 still brings quite a few dollars. :applause:

Very nice on the second print #1 still brings quite a few dollars. :applause:

Yeah, it was a smaller show here in the SW burbs of Chicago. It was advertised as a Toy and Comic Convention, and had about 15 book dealers. Lot of nice stuff. Surprizingly, three of them had a huge selection of nice Turtles! (I also picked up a coverless FF #4 and Avengers #2. Cool reading)