• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey on the bases?

10 posts in this topic

just another thing that shows the truth...it is about the money! foreheadslap.gif

No, I don't think the movie needs more exposure, but the hobby certainly could use some. How many kids watch baseball? Far more, I'd guess, than read comics. With declining circulation, and video games and DVDs taking up more and more share of mind, we need all the help we can get in keeping this hobby alive. My two cents.

No, I don't think the movie needs more exposure, but the hobby certainly could use some. How many kids watch baseball? Far more, I'd guess, than read comics. With declining circulation, and video games and DVDs taking up more and more share of mind, we need all the help we can get in keeping this hobby alive. My two cents.

And you think that a Spider-Man 2 logo on the bases is going to make them think of comic books instead of the Spider-Man video game they already have? Or the Spider-Man 2 game that will be released later? They could plaster Spider-Man on everything on the flippin planet and it wouldn't make kids think of comics instead of movies and video games.

sumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif