• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Will pick it up in "MIXED AGES" in a couple days... THANKS!

50 posts in this topic

Good luck not smoking. I am about a year and a half in. The cravings are few and far between, but I feel much better. After a few months you will notice how krappy it makes you feel.

Thanks guy! I too had quit for close to 2 years. Was one of the stupidest moves starting again doh!

On "the patch"... Doesn't make me feel too hot! Going to give it another week or so on patch, then try without... gotta do it!

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

Good luck not smoking. I am about a year and a half in. The cravings are few and far between, but I feel much better. After a few months you will notice how krappy it makes you feel.
I think I'm blessed, in that tobacco seems to have no addictive qualities over me. I smoke for a week during deer season, and week during elk season each year. If we don't draw, I don't smoke. After a week of smoking, I'm so grossed out that it is easy to quit again. :sick:

I think I'm blessed, in that tobacco seems to have no addictive qualities over me. I smoke for a week during deer season, and week during elk season each year. If we don't draw, I don't smoke. After a week of smoking, I'm so grossed out that it is easy to quit again. :sick:

Consider yourself lucky my friend!

I know a few people who only smoke when drink... I am not one of those, unfortunately!

The goal is to be a non-smoker! Like a quote I'd heard in a movie; "You smoke? that's so 90's!"

How true doh!

I quit smoking about one-year ago - after smoking for 20 years. Quit a few month's prior to me and my wife trying to have a baby. I could have never quit for myself, I'm too weak.

I hear ya! The first time I quit was for my, ahem, "better half'... turned out that both were failures!!! doh!

I've been smoking for about 25 years. It's not an easy task! more of a habitual thing... after eat, when in car, etc. If I can figure a way to break habits, then will be A O K!

Thanks for all the encouraging words folks (thumbs u

Time for a quick "pizza break" and then perhaps post a few more books.

John (thumbs u