• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Will pick it up in "MIXED AGES" in a couple days... THANKS!

50 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #129 - 1st Punisher.... YA, as if you didn't know, right??? doh!

VF- Noticeable flaw that brings down is the stress mark at the gun's "muzzle flash", a couple of tiny stresses and that's about it! GREAT book for the grade with awesome eye appeal... HOW COULD IT NOT??? It IS the Punisher you know! :baiting:

BRIGHT WHITE pages! FREE PRESS (if desired) with purchase... would benefit :gossip:

$275SOLD!!!

AmazingSpider-Man1293A.jpg

^^ Thank you sir!

PM sent...

Perhaps...

A very attractive GSX#1 @ $450 Bright glossy inks and OW-W pages... A great upper-mid grade copy!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think so as well!

PM sent...

My internet is down at the house. "Supposed" to get a new modem tomorrow, but doubt it :(

for now, I am at the local coffee shop while i try to "crack" a neighbor's wireless :insane::wishluck:

I do plan on listing many, many books! never fails... SOMETHING always has to happen! Usually it's the health!

Anyhow, thanks to those who've purchased and am doing best to reply to all PM's. Unfortunately, i don't have all pics on laptop. I'll do my best to transfer when back at home. If modem doesn't arrive tomorrow, or can't hack in, then I'll be back here for a latte and net access!

Again, thanks!

John :juggle:

Amazing Spider-Man #129 - 1st Punisher.... YA, as if you didn't know, right??? doh!

VF- Noticeable flaw that brings down is the stress mark at the gun's "muzzle flash", a couple of tiny stresses and that's about it! GREAT book for the grade with awesome eye appeal... HOW COULD IT NOT??? It IS the Punisher you know! :baiting:

BRIGHT WHITE pages! FREE PRESS (if desired) with purchase... would benefit :gossip:

$275

:takeit:

As long as the seller will accept a Canada Post US Money Order. If not, I understand the book will still be available.

PM to the seller will be sent. Thanks.

$275

:takeit:

As long as the seller will accept a Canada Post US Money Order. If not, I understand the book will still be available.

PM to the seller will be sent. Thanks.

Thankfully ordered another latte!!!

PM sent...

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

Great books John! Gotta get me a GSX #1 one of these days... :headbang:

Thanks Liam!

When ready, let me know and I can hook you up (thumbs u

Looks as though you are cornering the market on ASM #129's! Great choice of books... It just so happens to be my all-time favourite book (thumbs u

How many different languages do you own now? It is interesting to see all the various covers of the books. Whether or not they are worth anything, who cares?!?!? It is obviously a book you love, which is what it should be all about anyhow, right?

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

Heading home to an "internetless" environment :P it's not the same surfing on the Berry! I can't even log in here! For some reason, I can enter all info, but then once hit 'submit", it just hangs!!! I am sure the iPhone works just great, but I am a Berry type of guy. I prefer email access rather than a bunch of apps I'll never use :sumo:

Oh well, I guess I can catch up on scanning and organizing. Telus says that it "should" be here Saturday, somehow I doubt that though :(

Back from the dead...

On day 4 of non-smoking, not feeling too hot so don't know how long this'll last! Guess we'll see if "motivated" ;)

First up:

X-Men #28

First Banshee

5.5ish w ow-w pages

$47

X-Men28.jpg