• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to all!!

16 posts in this topic

Gemma found the book!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks everybody for all the great advice!! thumbsup2.gif

Gemma found the book!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Which book? confused.gif

Which book? confused.gif

MY Giant Size X-Men #1... thumbsup2.gif

Which book? confused.gif

MY Giant Size X-Men #1... thumbsup2.gif

Oh!

I just read the thread about that.

thumbsup2.gif

Cool. I'm glad to hear it worked out. So has it been graded yet?

not yet...at this point Im just happy it was found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So your lcs guy is off the hook!

Brad

he is off the hook for not losing the book (hey, that rhymes! grin.gif)...but I wont go back to him after the fact that he never told me he switched invoices and still (as of this afternoon) cant find the darn thing! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

if Gemma finds the book the LCS is off the hook...hmmm almost sounds like a Cochranism insane.gif

So your lcs guy is off the hook!

Brad

he is off the hook for not losing the book (hey, that rhymes! grin.gif)...but I wont go back to him after the fact that he never told me he switched invoices and still (as of this afternoon) cant find the darn thing! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Glad you found it, and no harm was done.

Was it Stan or Kyle that always says

"You know.. I've learned something today.."