• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Trailer for THE AVENGERS is Here!

90 posts in this topic

There is another part of the trailer that looks to give a hint as well to who the bad guys are.

I wasn't going to say it, but I saw the same thing.

I'm not going to watch any more trailers for this movie because I hate when they spoil things, such as X-Men First Class with the submarine scene.

An artist at Dragon Con told me with a lot of confidence that the Skrulls would be the main antagonists. Of course, I have no idea where he got his info.

I always thought the Thanos hype was funny. It was just a simple Easter Egg in the Thor movie, nothing more. If anything, maybe he's a character they use in a sequel movie after the movie franchise is established.

A Skrull invasion or Atlantis invasion always made the most sense to me for the 1st movie. Add in a Hulk vs. Avengers at the end and it's a perfect start to the franchise. (I enjoyed the Ultimate animated movie too.)

Spoiler for those looking for the clue:

Either Captain America fights Thor at one point, or we have Skrulls.

I love the look of it, I only hope that they make a good film out of it. I'll be seeing this on the big screen if they have to carry me there on my death bed. :banana: