• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any information regarding the availability of the Professional / Educator / Student Passes?

In 2011 they were $10 for the four days. I did not know that beforehand and wound up paying quite a bit for my pass in 2010.

I am gonna make the trip! :banana: Staying with my uncle in Brooklyn but might grab a hotel for a night or two. Any hotel recommendations?

Get a room through this website. Much less expensive than the typical New York City hotel. You should be able to take the subway from Brooklyn to Javits. I got a room for $110 a night, but you have to prepay.

http://www.airbnb.com/

I am gonna make the trip! :banana: Staying with my uncle in Brooklyn but might grab a hotel for a night or two. Any hotel recommendations?

Get a room through this website. Much less expensive than the typical New York City hotel. You should be able to take the subway from Brooklyn to Javits. I got a room for $110 a night, but you have to prepay.

http://www.airbnb.com/

Thanks! I wanna experience Manhattan night life or a night or two.

Any dealers looking for a setup assistant? It sounds like fun...

PM Paul at Popfun; he usually needs some set up help with the character glasses (GIVE HIS SISTER AND BRO IN LAW A BREAK!).

cool, thanks man!

Does anyone have any information regarding the availability of the Professional / Educator / Student Passes?

I want to wait and see when those are available.