• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

In case anyone else put in a request they are starting to notify people whether or not they qualified for the four day pro pass for $10.

I am-a-going to the show... woo hoo...

This year I am not doing business or looking to go shopping unlike the last two years. What events should I see? Usually I walk for a few hours and go shopping. I rarely take part of the conferences or artist alley. I will be changing that this year.

Any suggestions on what to do and where to go? I am definitely there Thursday night and all day Saturday. Friday will be iffy and Sunday I have to go to class all day.

I'm hoping to go this year to present on a panel for comics scholarship. Rumor is the list of panels and presentations should be posted any day now. :wishluck:

I'M IN! If you're there Thursday, come check out my panel!

Title: Comics Studies Conference 7: Constructing and Reconstructing the Superhero

Date: 10/11/2012

Time: 6:30 PM- 7:30 PM

Alright! I just had another advance request accepted...Jonathan Case doing Dr Strange in wash and watercolor. I have a few names in my con files designated "watch out for these guys" and Jonathan has been on there for about 2 years so it will be great to finally make that happen.

hotel booked:

Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel

I am staying across the river but I was able to get it for under 200$ a night so I figure its worth the travel time to the site.

The last time I stayed at their marina, they charged my card twice. They would not refund the double charge.

hotel booked:

I am staying across the river but I was able to get it for under 200$ a night so I figure its worth the travel time to the site.

The last time I stayed at their marina, they charged my card twice. They would not refund the double charge.

So you can stay for free this time hm

hotel booked:

hmm I booked through pirceline so that hopefully wont be an issue.

hotel booked:

Nope! My wife made several calls about this. I won't even buy fuel there anymore.

hotel booked:

Nope! My wife made several calls about this. I won't even buy fuel there anymore.

Did your CC take care of it?