• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any one sign up for the photo op for Stan Lee with Foggy Photos?

14 posts in this topic

When checking out Stan Lee appearance I saw there was a signing with DWC and a photo opt with Froggy Photos which I paid for via Paypal on 10/6. However I can not find anything anything in the NY Comic con site that lets me know when the photo ops are and according to the froggy photo web site I have to check with the Events on the NY site. Sending a question via their contact selection has proven worthless.

Anyone signed up and figured out when the photos are taken, Mine is on Friday with my buddy

HELP :pullhair:

When checking out Stan Lee appearance I saw there was a signing with DWC and a photo opt with Froggy Photos which I paid for via Paypal on 10/6. However I can not find anything anything in the NY Comic con site that lets me know when the photo ops are and according to the froggy photo web site I have to check with the Events on the NY site. Sending a question via their contact selection has proven worthless.

Anyone signed up and figured out when the photos are taken, Mine is on Friday with my buddy

HELP :pullhair:

Ask them to crop the photo properly before printing it or go back to taking photos for Olan Mills.

Just hoping I can figure out where and when. Their customer service leaves something to be desired.

I intend to go to Comic Con Info if they still don't respond.

They have a no refund policy if you miss it....

I really want this pic and it was $40 up front via Paypal

BAM!!! 6pm on Friday

New York Comic Con Schedule

You can find us at the Official Pix booth number N173 (North Pavillion-2nd floor)

Photo Shoot Schedule

Friday

12:00 pm James Marster / Clare Kramer

12:30 pm Eddie McClintock

02:00 pm Kevin Sorbo

02:30 pm Mark Hamill

04:00 pm James Marster / Clare Kramer

04:20 pm Eddie McClintock

06:00 pm Stan Lee

Saturday

12:00 pm James Marster / Clare Kramer

12:30 pm Eddie McClintock

01:00 pm Stan Lee

03:30 pm James Marster / Clare Kramer

03:50 pm Eddie McClintock

04:30 pm Mark Hamill

Sunday

12:15 pm Kevin Sorbo

12:45 pm James Marster / Clare Kramer

01:30 pm Eddie McClintock

i hate froggys photos .... I use them all the time but only because the cons give me no other choice ... god help you if you are only at the con for one day odds are you will not get your photos have to pay for digital copies to be sent to your email & then wait half a year to get the hard copies Oh yeah & expect any replies via the internet or email to be ignored ....

Picture028.jpg

Not my pictures but I saw them on the table this year while looking for mine ... These were on the table the next day & shattner was only at the con for the one lone day ....

i hate froggys photos .... I use them all the time but only because the cons give me no other choice ...

Not at all trying to tell you what you should do but I hear stories like this from time to time. Hearing these stories makes me wonder why people put up with bad service. Maybe if more people didn't put up with this nonsense and stop giving them their money, they might get the message. 2c

i hate froggys photos .... I use them all the time but only because the cons give me no other choice ... god help you if you are only at the con for one day odds are you will not get your photos have to pay for digital copies to be sent to your email & then wait half a year to get the hard copies Oh yeah & expect any replies via the internet or email to be ignored ....

Picture028.jpg

Not my pictures but I saw them on the table this year while looking for mine ... These were on the table the next day & shattner was only at the con for the one lone day ....

that's awesome. dude looks like he's meditating about the greatness of shatner

Picture028.jpg

And Shatner has this look on his face like, "this guy's been standing here for 15 minutes with his eyes closed. Nerds!"

Picture028.jpg

And Shatner has this look on his face like, "this guy's been standing here for 15 minutes with his eyes closed. Nerds!"

:signfunny: