• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman:Arkham City

57 posts in this topic

Bestbuy has the robin for free and different downloads. gamestop has a joker carnival map. think the bestbuy might be the better offer for preorder. Game looks pretty good no doubt it will be one of the best comic games

The McDonalds edition replaces the Joker with Ronald. I believe the Hamburglar is a playable character as well.

:roflmao:

I gotta admit, I wasn't a huge fan of pre-order until they started giving away nifty extras.

Im sure there will be a Game of the Year Addition here just like for Asylum with all of these "exclusive" content included.

Wife is picking it up for me Tue morning :shy:

The McDonalds edition replaces the Joker with Ronald. I believe the Hamburglar is a playable character as well.

:roflmao:

I gotta admit, I wasn't a huge fan of pre-order until they started giving away nifty extras.

Im sure there will be a Game of the Year Addition here just like for Asylum with all of these "exclusive" content included.

Wife is picking it up for me Tue morning :shy:

I ordered the Collectors Edition just to play as the DKR version even though all the extras will most likely be available later as downloadable content.

116522.jpg.6b8b9674618a429a5cd91832f3682cbf.jpg