• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting tired of the bulk

32 posts in this topic

Please stop talking about your hoard like it's a bad thing cuz chances are some of your potential buyers are in the middle of accumulating their own hoards and you don't want them changing course!

With that said I understand where you're coming from. Thank goodnes only about 20% of my stuff qualifies as drek.

Please stop talking about your hoard like it's a bad thing cuz chances are some of your potential buyers are in the middle of accumulating their own hoards and you don't want them changing course!

With that said I understand where you're coming from. Thank goodnes only about 20% of my stuff qualifies as drek.

Except to us, it is 90% drek...., meh

mycomicshop.com

Sell any half decent titles that are left on the boards.

Donate the rest to children's hospitals, Goodwill, whatever.

That is pretty damn cool...that is crazy wickedly kind..awesomely insane goodness!

I had a boardie last year ship me his unwanted books for cost of shipping. Worked out great as there was a drop in my collecting from the late 90s to about 2002 then again from 2002 to 2007. I'd be glad to do something like that again.

Most kind of you, Sir.