• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - THE GREATEST OF SHOWS

246 posts in this topic

Glad to hear it. Mike did one for me but I'm on the road on my iPhone so I

can't post it right now.

Full color on a nightmarish UXF 1 cover.

Wait.. was it the Archangel??? The BACK COVER came out great! I'm glad I was there to help you out!!

Glad to hear it. Mike did one for me but I'm on the road on my iPhone so I

can't post it right now.

Full color on a nightmarish UXF 1 cover.

Wait.. was it the Archangel??? The BACK COVER came out great! I'm glad I was there to help you out!!

Yep, that's me. Did we meet? I bet I met several board members not knowing they were board members.

Did you suggest he sketch over the oops on the back? If so thanks!

I helped you pick it up at his table... :) blue shirt, jeans...working at the CGC booth.

Oh, cool! Nice meeting you.

I still think if the artist gets lead, ink, paint, or whatever on the back it shouldn't get a downgrade. I mean, CGC is accepting those things being on the comic and grading the comic, not the art. What if the artist decides it's abstract art? (shrug)

Just my opinion :)

Yeah I know, I agree 100% but those are the rules :) I'm glad you like it. It's a sick sketch!!

Thanks! I'll be able to post it when we get home. About 8 more hours of driving. :(

Don't worry, my wife's at the wheel. I only forum post while driving during day hours. Safety first!

Yeah I know, I agree 100% but those are the rules :) I'm glad you like it. It's a sick sketch!!

Thanks! I'll be able to post it when we get home. About 8 more hours of driving. :(

Don't worry, my wife's at the wheel. I only forum post while driving during day hours. Safety first!

That's still not very safe. lol

Anw awesome sketches guys!

Good to see you having a hell of a time Adonis :)

Gerald Parel

2011-10-16_162934.jpg

:o(worship)

Gerald is a machine!

He said he really enjoyed working on the sketch covers...and he's staying in New York for the month of October hm

Round 2?

yes yes i agree.