• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herobear and the kid questions...

13 posts in this topic

To everyone

This mini-series is one of my all time fav. (from more than 20 years of comics fan).

I didn't knew they were so highly collectable, while looking at the Milehigh buying list/prices (20$ for nº1!!!) and their selling prices are incredible (both nº1 covers) from 150$ regular to 200$ variant.

Are they this hot??!!!

I've heard that a possible movie is on the make, could someone tell me something about this info.?!

How many copies are from nº1 regular cover and nº1 special alternate cover edition (from San Diego)?

I've heard there are around 1500 for nº1 San diego edition...

I've been looking closely on ebay and it's almost impossible to find the first copies st print...

Any info. is welcome, thanks for the help

ps- by the way i recommend everyone to get the TPB or HC, it's more than worth the $$$, great story + great art = great reading.

i recommend everyone to get the TPB or HC, it's more than worth the $$$, great story + great art = great reading.

I couldn't agree more. One of the best comics ever made. My 14 year old daughter loved them as much as I did.

Oldguy

Glad you enjoied it. Did you bought the HC? I have all the original 1st print comics but i'm very tempted to buy the HC, because it has a tone of extra stuff to enjoy and discover...

I wish M.Kunkel would write a lot more, he's simply one of the greatest "undercover" writer around...

Mike's a really great guy. I met him in Vegas and then again in Santa Fe. He did a killer, full page HB sketch for my daughter and talked to her for about 20 min. about HB. I only bought the soft cover TPB. His next HB story should be coming out this month or next.

Mike's a really great guy. I met him in Vegas and then again in Santa Fe. He did a killer, full page HB sketch for my daughter and talked to her for about 20 min. about HB. I only bought the soft cover TPB. His next HB story should be coming out this month or next.

Any idea how to contact him? I emailed his comic company 2 weeks ago, with no reply at all.

Any idea how to contact him? I emailed his comic company 2 weeks ago, with no reply at all.

Other then through his web site I really wouldn't know. Sorry.

Personally, I loved the series. I started with the hardcover book, then decided to go back and collect the entire series. I just got the variant cover of #2, so now my collection is complete. It seems, though, that the only comic worth anything right now is the first print of #1, many of which have been autographed by Mike.