• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

I avoided reading this thread for a while because I thought "Rule #1" was some lame GA book, and I didn't care that a dealer was selling it.

Are you caught up now, sprat? It's pretty funny.

I'm kinda bitter. I started a thread about Schmell, but all I got was Roy's 300-page anti-purple manifesto. Clearly, I'm doing it wrong.

Otherwise, this thread is fabulous.

Roy has been busy building the perfect beast and getting virtual handies from Ogami over in his NYCC thread. Too busy to hippie up this thread too badly. :cloud9:

:cry:

I thought I was busting his balls.

It's so bad I was checking Google to see if "Ogami" meant brownnose sycophantic hippie toady.

You talk so tough when you know I'm only a few days away from giving you a noogie!

I avoided reading this thread for a while because I thought "Rule #1" was some lame GA book, and I didn't care that a dealer was selling it.

I'm kinda bitter. I started a thread about Schmell, but all I got was Roy's 300-page anti-purple manifesto. Clearly, I'm doing it wrong.

Roy has been busy building the perfect beast and getting virtual handies from Ogami over in his NYCC thread. Too busy to hippie up this thread too badly. :cloud9:

It's so bad I was checking Google to see if "Ogami" meant brownnose sycophantic hippie toady.

You're just mad cause I asked for sweet deals in the WTB thread and SCOREEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :whee:

Actually, I am happy about that. That is the best reading you can do. :luhv:

:cloud9:

Aaaaaaaaand THIS, is why I love redheads.

I'm here now.

Light one up!

Er, candle that is.

Nevermind.

They've turned our love into something filthy, Master.

Otherwise, this thread is fabulous. Glorious, even.

Or you're doing it gloriously right and don't realize it. There's that, you know?

I'm not going to argue with you, homey. You live near me, and my earlobes are fairly large.

:foryou:

Which of Dougs actions have ever given you the impression he gives a about rules, social compacts or anything but himself? The first time I met him, I was having a conversation with Mark Zaid when he came up and said" Hey, Mark, come over here and check this out" or words to that effect.

Or you're doing it gloriously right and don't realize it. There's that, you know?

I'm not going to argue with you, homey. You live near me, and my earlobes are fairly large.

Can someone confirm? Did I win another thread?

lol

lol

Dude, you WIN the whole Internet. Almost every day.

Why, because you said so? For you and me, comics is a hobby. For some, it is how they feed their family. Who are you to say how they should do their deal? Everyone should get as much as information as possible and make their own decisions based upon their beliefs.

Roy's hacked Fingh's account.

He's assimilating stuff from me and doesn't even realize it.

You slipped subliminal messages into that Husker Du mix tape you sent him for Valentine's Day...didn't you?

Both of you blow goats. Plus it is very lazy, Caira, to not have proper umlaut placement.

Denial and deflection.

:baiting:

I hereby certify that I have never been near a goat in a sexual manner.

RMA-LarryKing.jpg

I can't believe there was another opportunity to post this. :whee:

That's RIGHT!

THAT was my first Flee pic!

I forgot all about it!

You didn't forget.

You just hoped no one would remember!

lol

Oh, no, I love these things.

By the way, who was it?

lol

Sweet. Confirmation.

lol

Sweet. Confirmation.

You always win via time-sink submission. If I don't tap, I risk flunking out of school.

lol

Sweet. Confirmation.

That second word is a bit off. It should be spelled "s-a-r-c-a-s-m."

Hope that helps!

I'm kinda bitter. I started a thread about Schmell, but all I got was Roy's 300-page anti-purple LABEL manifesto. Clearly, I'm doing it wrong.

Roy's got some drama going with Sha??

Fixed! No drama with Sharon at all!

(thumbs u

Cheetah,

I was very impressed with your response to the guy whose book was lost. Way to take the high road. :applause:

More people around here need to be as level headed as you.

The high road in this instance takes seven months to complete... Quite a journey. hm