• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con and Horror Fest October 29 & 30

53 posts in this topic

But at Long Beach I was able to stop by each comic booth dealer and look around compared to San Diego where after elbowing through the hordes of people, weapons booth, cosplay booths, custom beanie-hat booths, t.v. show booths, video game areas, etc., once I got to an actual comic booth I was wiped-out to look around. Plus I collect moderns and cheap back-issues, so high-end GA/SA inventory isn't on my radar.

Anyone attend that Zombie Walk on Pine Ave. Saturday night?

You would really enjoy Terry's January show in Yorba Linda, check it out.

We had dinner on Pine sitting outside at the Greek place on the patio. While quite a few zombies walked by it didn't seem like they had coalesced into an organized walk. Tough tryng to get zombies to do anything together except gorge on the living I suppose!

But at Long Beach I was able to stop by each comic booth dealer and look around compared to San Diego where after elbowing through the hordes of people, weapons booth, cosplay booths, custom beanie-hat booths, t.v. show booths, video game areas, etc., once I got to an actual comic booth I was wiped-out to look around. Plus I collect moderns and cheap back-issues, so high-end GA/SA inventory isn't on my radar.

Anyone attend that Zombie Walk on Pine Ave. Saturday night?

You would really enjoy Terry's January show in Yorba Linda, check it out.

We had dinner on Pine sitting outside at the Greek place on the patio. While quite a few zombies walked by it didn't seem like they had coalesced into an organized walk. Tough tryng to get zombies to do anything together except gorge on the living I suppose!

January show in Yorba Linda?

Love Terry's show. 2012 should be fun, Terry's show in January, WonderCon in March, Long Beach Comic Expo in April(I assume), and Comic-Con in July. :cloud9:

The LB Expo is going to be Saturday May 12th in 2012 (Mother's Day is Sunday). Not sure if that is better than Easter week-end but hope so. I will be exhibiting again.

Ed

Love Terry's show. 2012 should be fun, Terry's show in January, WonderCon in March, Long Beach Comic Expo in April(I assume), and Comic-Con in July. :cloud9:

Wow it is like Southern California has suddenly become the mecca of Silver and Golden Age! At least for the first seven months of 2012.

Wow it is like Southern California has suddenly become the mecca of Silver and Golden Age! At least for the first seven months of 2012.

Don't forget the So Cal Comic Con in Oct/Nov (thumbs u

Terry has put on a show in Yorba Linda, CA the last two years. An old time show with comics only.

2012 Details

Anyone know if there will be any special guests at this show in January? There's still no listing on their website for any artist/writer slated to appear.