• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who can delete posts

26 posts in this topic

I have noticed in the last week a couple posts have been erased. Without a "edit" denotation. How is that possible?

I am still new to all this forumness, so please do not attack my ignorant question.

I was just curious if I can go back and delete my own post without a trace.

Well at least one of the posts I doubt the poster would delete unless he was forced to. Can an administrator delete a post?

Yes. Some of the greatest posts in the history of the Boards have been unceremoniously deleted.

Well at least one of the posts I doubt the poster would delete unless he was forced to. Can an administrator delete a post?

Yes. Some of the greatest posts in the history of the Boards have been unceremoniously deleted.

And not a single one was yours.

Well looking at the current threads in Comics General.....the entertainment started on same subject anyways.

Maybe the deleted posts were just glimpses into the future......

Maybe Wolverine had a kid with Jean Grey.......

Maybe Superman could take the Hulk.........nah, that'll never happen!

And not a single one was yours.

I'm pretty sure they get moved to a moderation area, not deleted.

I meant an actual post in a thread and others comments to that specific post. The thread is still there minus about 2 or 3 posts.

The thread is not locked.

I do not think the responses had original post quoted, but they were definitely responses to the post.