• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade My GR #1 !!!! Thanks

16 posts in this topic

Pages are OWW, the rear cover is a little dirty. There is a non-color breaking crease in the URC. The front cover is flat and still retains its gloss.

Thanks

Nik

gr1.jpg

gr2.jpg

9.0 before wonderbread, possibly 9.2 after! thumbsup2.gif

I have to ask being embarresed and a little naive, What the heck does this "wonderbread" mean.???

9.0 before wonderbread, possibly 9.2 after! thumbsup2.gif

I have to ask being embarresed and a little naive, What the heck does this "wonderbread" mean.???

The story goes that surface dirt, like on the back of your book, can easily be removed by rubbing a piece of wonderbread over it. Just don't butter it first! 27_laughing.gif

I believe pov said you can also use eraser shavings as well. confused-smiley-013.gif

The front cover has the appearance of a NM- 9.2. Color fleck above the "A" in MARVEL. Hard to see but it is there. Extremely nice comic. Nevertheless, the back cover is the death knell for this outstanding comic. The upper right side( our view) has that "dirt" and might be able to get that off. On the middle left side, by the blue slumber bag in ad, it looks like there is some "mark" or maybe a thumbprint, or at the worst case a small water stain. Back cover knocks this fine comic to VF 8.0.

CAL hi.gif

You can also use a white art eraser (NOT the typical pink eraser) if you are careful, and only brush in 1 direction: toward the edge of the book, never toward the middle.

Got it back, 9.0 it is smile.gif

You can also use a white art eraser (NOT the typical pink eraser) if you are careful, and only brush in 1 direction: toward the edge of the book, never toward the middle.

Got it back, 9.0 it is smile.gif

Good for you! thumbsup2.gif

Another bullseye for me on your raw book scans! acclaim.gif

Was that after any wonderbread btw...? gossip.gifblush.gif