• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Golden Age Sci-Fi covers!
2 2

591 posts in this topic

CGC notes it as "UK Edition" dont know if that means there's a US edition as well. Bought it more as a curiosity than anything else. CGC had a few issues of the title listed with sales that looked way to affordable (>$50) so I bit just for the heck of it.

I also like the super tiny missiles that the guy (Captain Valiant I assume) is thrown at it.

Recent Clink winnings... can't wait to see the Incredible Science Fiction 33... I've waited years for the chance to score a Gaines File Copy of this issue.

Is there already a thread devoted to Gaines File EC's? I couldn't seem to find one, to my surprise.

wf8gfc.jpg

isf33gfc.jpg

Recent Clink winnings... can't wait to see the Incredible Science Fiction 33... I've waited years for the chance to score a Gaines File Copy of this issue.

Those look awesome. Congrats! (thumbs u

Love all those Speed Carter Spaceman covers!

My latest Planet Comics purchase arrived!

My Incredible Science Fiction #33 arrived today, too. Wow, compared to my undercopy it looks brand new (and twice as blue). Of course, being a Gaines File copy, it almost is brand new.

But Comic Link sent the wrong COA with the book! It apparently got switched with the COA for the ISF #32.

Does anyone know who won the #32?

6495899249_9c9bbd66fd_z.jpg

Here are some scifi comics I like and some EC scifi comics I like.

Love the Cole covers and the "Destination Moon" movie issue.

I also have a "When Worlds Collide" movie issue in NM but forgot to dig it out.

6495901503_b276c3a8d0_z.jpg