• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Golden Age Sci-Fi covers!
2 2

591 posts in this topic

Reposted here Contact classic sci-fi LB Cole cover

contact12.jpg

Sheeesh!

Geez Louise!

Holey Mackerel!

Old sci-fi classic not seen to often Man from Planet X

100_3775.jpg

This is THE most notorious book for having a fragile spine that I've ever known of - mine is the same as yours, jack.

000_0149-1.jpg

This is THE most notorious book for having a fragile spine that I've ever known of - mine is the same as yours, jack.

000_0149-1.jpg

It is in fact equal to This Magazine is Haunted # 3. Produced is my guess at the same exact time with the same fault.

MrB's copy is another great one.

It is in fact equal to This Magazine is Haunted # 3. Produced is my guess at the same exact time with the same fault.

Interesting - I didn't know that, thnx for the info Michael.

The Master comics from that month is very difficult as is World's of Fear 2 -- all of which suffer from spine splits.

Mine also has a spine split, as does Richard's copy. I've yet to come across anyone with an intact copy, and it's possible there arent any.

ManFromPlanetX50.jpg