• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey CGC where is my pedigree?

69 posts in this topic

seriously, id like to know the answers to the questions i proposed, gettin the experts at cgc to answer hard ball questions is not something they will even think about doing.

i dont post alot, i only post when something bothers me or i have an opinion i have put some thought into.

my collection of books speaks to my knowledge of the hobby, and i dont run down anyone with the exception of the cgc, because i have legitimate questions i want answers to.

if me asking those questions bother you, then, oh well, you will get over it, but im not asking for my health, just looking for answers.

Holy Carp!!! Is it "Shift-Key-Free" Wednesday already?

Where does the time go?

seriously, id like to know the answers to the questions i proposed, gettin the experts at cgc to answer hard ball questions is not something they will even think about doing.

i dont post alot, i only post when something bothers me or i have an opinion i have put some thought into.

my collection of books speaks to my knowledge of the hobby, and i dont run down anyone with the exception of the cgc, because i have legitimate questions i want answers to.

if me asking those questions bother you, then, oh well, you will get over it, but im not asking for my health, just looking for answers.

Holy Carp!!! Is is "Shift-Key-Free" Wednesday already?

Where does the time go?

Not only that, but we've time warped to "Apostrophe-free" April as well.

Where does the time go?

April fools?

Where does the time go?

I saw a flier warning of such down at Conjunction Junction.

Where does the time go?

I'm surprised they got that flier up. They're awfully busy hooking up words and phrases and clauses.

Where does the time go?

I'm surprised they got that flier up. They're awfully busy hooking up words and phrases and clauses.

And NOW the song's stuck in my head. :banana:

Where does the time go?

hm Well, Sean, all that's missing from this thread is a truculent looking JJ in a hospital gown having a staring contest with a monkey....

116733.jpg

many thanks to DiceX for the kind use of his thread completing pic. (worship)

Since i got my web of spiderman run as payment for working in Mile Hi's warehouse, can i get a pedigree by proxy declaration?

I also have 10 copies of x-force 1 that i bought the day they came out, so i can get a "yfj" stamp and stamp the covers and those will qualify as pedigree right? :wishluck:

Since i got my web of spiderman run as payment for working in Mile Hi's warehouse, can i get a pedigree by proxy declaration?

I also have 10 copies of x-force 1 that i bought the day they came out, so i can get a "yfj" stamp and stamp the covers and those will qualify as pedigree right? :wishluck:

Yes and yes.