• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Its been a New Avengers weekend. Ive sold several copies of the Illuminati special I wish
I had more didn't stay in my store more then a few hours each time and a copy each of
Superior Iron Man and New Avengers 7. The Power of a Trailer.

Avengers 186 is taking off again. I thought it capped when I got $150 for a set last year
but maybe not. If we see one certain demon in Dr Strange the book will explode again.

Looks like it is time to dig the New Avengers out of the $2 boxes I was putting together for shows this year now. :censored: I hate extra work, but I like the extra money.....

Edited by kimik

On 2/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, kimik said:

SW High Republic #7 1st and 2nd print, and SW High Republic Adventures Annual #1, are spiking nicely.

Glad to see the spec sites catching on finally...... lol 

Dark Phoenix Comics has some SWHRA Annuals (Simeone) at the moment below $6: STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADV ANNUAL 2021 #1 CVR A SIMEONE – Dark Phoenix Comics

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 2/19/2022 at 8:42 PM, manetteska said:

We will see about this second order…

Nope; ordered a different book and immediately refunded.

The Annual doesn’t show up now (removed I guess) but I can still find my second book when I search. No idea what is going on over there. 

Edited by manetteska