• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, Wolverinex said:

That's true.  A lot of the batman universe may center around Terry and Damian as time goes on

The new upcoming Batman Beyond Neo Year mini looks like it is chock full of first apps. That will be a good one to buy a few sets of to tuck away.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:51 AM, Wolverinex said:

Ironically I couldn't even find a copy of batman beyond the white knight 1 at my LCS and I actually wanted to read it.  Hopefully,  I can secure a copy later this week if prices drop

I pre-ordered a couple just in case. I think stores went close to order on it since the 1st apps are hit and miss with the Murphy Bat-verse. The Neo-Joker 1st app is the only one that has held a bit of a premium.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:51 AM, Wolverinex said:

Ironically I couldn't even find a copy of batman beyond the white knight 1 at my LCS and I actually wanted to read it.  Hopefully,  I can secure a copy later this week if prices drop

2nd print solicited for this weeks FOC.

https://www.tfaw.com/0122dc860-batman-beyond-the-white-knight-1-of-8-2nd-ptg-cover-a-sean-murphy.html

On 4/10/2022 at 8:15 AM, Real Elijah Snow said:

this is just stupid, why wouldn't they buy my rwby7 copies instead?

On 4/10/2022 at 9:47 AM, Bird said:

this is just stupid, why wouldn't they buy my rwby7 copies instead?

You knew it would get the money though...imagine the headache of being a bad idea completist...and they come out with all these infuriating ways of low printing comics that then go to the person that mailed something in for being first in a store to get a copy...and these keep coming...and do you have to get the empty cgc case? and now this?

It's all a setup but I understand why people are enticed...

On 4/10/2022 at 10:57 AM, PeterPark said:

You knew it would get the money though...imagine the headache of being a bad idea completist...and they come out with all these infuriating ways of low printing comics that then go to the person that mailed something in for being first in a store to get a copy...and these keep coming...and do you have to get the empty cgc case? and now this?

It's all a setup but I understand why people are enticed...

How are they any different then other copies like AWA or Scout comics? There print runs are very low.
You dont see their books skyrocketing. 

Nobody during my show next month will ask for this book. Its speculators hoping they can sell to other
speculators. Good job for sellers though.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 3/31/2022 at 3:07 PM, kimik said:

I am also hearing of stores being sold out and asking $20 CAD today for their last copies of TMNT #127.

If anyone is still looking for them at cover price, my file store still had plenty on the shelf: https://variantedmonton.com/

Yep, first comic appearance ever of Venus De Milo got a fair bit of interest. She was the fifth turtle for a live-action television show back in the 90's, so I can understand the people curious to see where this will go, and thinking this could have a bit of potential. I got 2 copies myself, even though I'm still catching up on the series. 

Reading the issue, I'm not sure where they're going with her, but I don't think it's what a lot of people were hoping for.