• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I'm realizing the views are drastically reduced on what few items I left up. I see they changed yet another feature of their site to avoid bot views. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:41 AM, 1Cool said:

My views dropped another 30% compared to last month and they were down 25% last month also.

In at least some jurisdictions, eBay changed the way the views counter worked last months - this could be part of the reason. 

On 6/18/2022 at 12:20 PM, divad said:

Boy, it's convention season, the weather is beautiful, and few are worrying about getting together with others . . . So far I am "Oh for June!" on eBay :wavingwhiteflag:

Once again, ahead of the curve . . . (:

On 7/7/2022 at 9:20 AM, Lord Gemini said:

That $49 is mine. Ha ha. I'll have to keep an eye on any upcoming covers from this artist.

Nice, congrats.  Looks like there are only a few copies left on ebay so I bet the current auction will go high.  

Have you picked up his batman 124 cover and Agent of Worlde yet?  

I heard he has two DC covers coming up soon, both just as awesome, so I can't wait. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:20 AM, Lord Gemini said:

That $49 is mine. Ha ha. I'll have to keep an eye on any upcoming covers from this artist.

Good pickup.  Now heading above $60 which is impressive since the general comic market is drastically cooling. It took me a while to find a preorder so I'm not surprised.   Demand is there, the supply may not last.  Anyway, really sweet cover.  I actually prefer his Batman 124 cover more but there are more copies.   I anticipate that book will also move up as Bratukhin gets more work. He certainly has the talent. 

Screenshot_20220707-100222_eBay.thumb.jpg.2d0071ea1a82ed8d74d075e2e908e7c0.jpg

Edited by Wolverinex

On 7/7/2022 at 8:57 AM, Wolverinex said:

Nice, congrats.  Looks like there are only a few copies left on ebay so I bet the current auction will go high.  

Have you picked up his batman 124 cover and Agent of Worlde yet?  

I heard he has two DC covers coming up soon, both just as awesome, so I can't wait. 

Yup. I grabbed both of those I believe.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:37 PM, Jackhartmann said:

Yes, definately the cooler cover.   Just more copies so  it's cheaper now... Who knows what will happen as time goes on and as the artist gets more popular.  

Agent of Worde 1 just sold out at the distributer level which is a good sign  for an independent book. 

Edited by WolverineX

On 7/6/2022 at 6:41 AM, 1Cool said:

My views dropped another 30% compared to last month and they were down 25% last month also.  I'm to the point that it's a surprise when a sale comes in.

Had a chat with a local buyer/reseller on the weekend. He said that once eBay started to charge for promoting fixed price listings in June he noticed that his stuff was getting dropped to the bottom of searches. Once he shifted to auctions rather than paying for promoting he started getting the same level of views. I am not sure if this is the case for everyone, but something to look into regardless.