• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

If any of you have that Spider-man 678 Venom variant I'm seriously considering buying one. I'll probably get hit later with a price drop at some point but I freaking love that cover!

im so gutted now i turned down copies at £25 each

dunno..some guy dumped acrylic paint all over it and selling it like it's special one of a kind artwork. I put it up there with the cheese sandwichs that have have Mary's face engrained on the wheat.

Oh my god. You have to read the description on some of his "artwork". It's shameless self promotion at it's finest.

Chapel Hill Variant Adventure Time 1 is up to $70 with 1 day left. Kids are even hacking their parents ebay accounts to bid on it.

Dear Sir/Madam, My son went onto my account and put in the bids under my name. Since he is young, he did not know what he was doing when he did so. If you would please remove my bids on this item, it would be extremely appreciated. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause. Good luck in this auction and thank you in advance. Sincerely, Thomas V

This only happen to me when people regret bidding on an item. Conveniently their account was "hacked"

Chapel Hill Variant Adventure Time 1 is up to $70 with 1 day left. Kids are even hacking their parents ebay accounts to bid on it.

Dear Sir/Madam, My son went onto my account and put in the bids under my name. Since he is young, he did not know what he was doing when he did so. If you would please remove my bids on this item, it would be extremely appreciated. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause. Good luck in this auction and thank you in advance. Sincerely, Thomas V

This only happen to me when people regret bidding on an item. Conveniently their account was "hacked"

+1 Ridiculous excuse. :eyeroll:

Edited by FIREFLY

+2

+3 i get that every once in a while too. Weak!

+2

+3 i get that every once in a while too. Weak!

+2

lol Could it be the same buyer? Last person that did that was someone from Canada. I do like it, though, when they offer to pay a fraction of the ending price for bothering with non-payment for an auction. Rare, but it happens.

I'm suprised that there isn't more interest in Batwoman. I didn't really appreciate it, but I thought that there would be a lot more interest in a Bat title with lesbian lead character. Anyone think this title or 52 7 or 11 will ever heat up?

There are quite a few copies of these issues out there. It's like Batman 436, just too many copies to appreciate in value. Also, there have been too many soft "reboots" of the Bat characters (Robin, Batwoman, Batgirl, etc.) for these characters to drive book prices.

As far as I can tell, the first Adventure Time #1 CGCs are up on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adventure-Time-Cover-D-And-E-CGC-9-8-/160742119272?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item256cfa1768#ht_500wt_1156

Covers D & E, both 9.8.

Chapel Hill variant sold a couple of times over the weekend through a BIN of $34.99. The auction is up to $70.