• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Thousands. ;)

I'm sure, now do you think the Beast covers will do well considering their only around 6,xxx printed?

We'll all know around issue #6. You might want to start a registry set as well. ;)

Its selling in the US, but the price is only $4-8.00 with I think one over $10.

Thief of Thieves Variant is still selling for $100-120, but just had a sell of $170 yesterday wow.

Holy s thats crazy i have seen this be consistent from day one it was posted on ebay. I was thinking it would be $35 average maybe $70 tops but over a $100 everytime and now $170 just bonkers

Can anyone explain to me why ASM 678 is a $150 book?

My LCS sold their last copy for $40 before I walked in the store (on the day it came out too).

I know it's 1:50, but I've never seen a 1:50 jump like that so suddenly, especially a non-key issue.

Don't think it's worth $150, but it does have a very cool cover..

MJ+Venom+ play on a famous quote= one sharp spidey cover

I get ASM variants that I like but I didn't like that one. I'm in the Joe Quesada camp, my Mary Jane Watson don't have no stretchmarks. :screwy:

that's scarey

Capes #1 ? first appearance of WD?

Capes #1 is NOT the 1st appearance of WD. (tsk)

That's a rumor that got out of control, due to the indicia inside the book.

Both Agents #6 and Capes #1 have a preview/advertisement in them. HOWEVER, they actually were released on the same day as WD #1 (October 8th 2003). NOT earlier, as the indicia inside implies. To put it simpler, Agents #1 and Capes #1 were late.

Source: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/archive/2003/100803.txt

Latest observations from the UK...

Detective Comics #1 1st Print is all over the place, one copy sold for $16 prompting me to list mine with a starting price of $12 but not a single watch thus far with 3 days to go. I've seen other copies go for less then $10, sets of #1-5 1st printings go for $15. The #1 for $16 must have been a bidding war.

Superman #75 - Bagged versions Not sure if this is just generally but this book is a good seller lately with sealed copies going for $25, I have my unsealed copy with trading card missing on at $7.50 with a bid already.

Fatale Beauty Cover 1st Print - Consistently sells between $7 - $15.

Severed complete 1st prints #1-7 - Consistently sells for $25

Gotham City Sirens #1-26 - Last complete set sold for $55

Edited by Bane

Capes #1 ? first appearance of WD?

Capes #1 is NOT the 1st appearance of WD. (tsk)

That's a rumor that got out of control, due to the indicia inside the book.

Both Agents #6 and Capes #1 have a preview/advertisement in them. HOWEVER, they actually were released on the same day as WD #1 (October 8th 2003). NOT earlier, as the indicia inside implies. To put it simpler, Agents #1 and Capes #1 were late.

Source: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/archive/2003/100803.txt

Wouldn't that still put them in a 3-way tie for 1st WD?

Of course, I don't really count preview/ads as first appearances, but as devil's advocate, there wasn't anything released before them.