• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

with detective comics #1's print run over 100,000, you guys think a 1st print will still be worth $15-20 a year from now. i'm thinking this owls storyline has helped inflate the price.

with detective comics #1's print run over 100,000, you guys think a 1st print will still be worth $15-20 a year from now. i'm thinking this owls storyline has helped inflate the price.

As with all these books, if speculators are sitting on multiple copies, that 100,000 starts to look smaller. I can see people wanting a copy and struggling to find one. (probably due to a few members of this very board sitting on a hundred or so copies each lol).

Dealers were selling Batman #1 for $15 - $20 at the Pittsburgh con. I went to a local store and paid cover price.

yeah, i'm selling my ethan van sciver variant (paid less than cover for it) and i bought a later print of batman #1, but detective comics i actually collect. i'm thinking of selling my #1, but only if i think i can get a 1st print later for cover (with over 100,000, i'm thinking this may be possible)

Teen titans new 52. Not thee culling but the ongoing.and punisher 10 the one with spidey and daredevil on the cover. I think its the omega effect part 2

Although teen titans #1 the culling is starting to sell probably because of the release of the ravagers

Avengers vs xmen #0 and #1 and #2 have sold well fir me.

I dont know feebay though i dont sell there

Also the avsx #1 babies midtown ive sold out at 24.95. Its hard to keep them in stock since i can only order one at a time

Alice in wonderland(zenescope) #1 has done ok for me

Saga #1 is hot but u already knew thay. I sold out this week. Hopefully. Can find more this sunday at the local convention as well ss more manhattan projects #1 and 2 first prints

Edited by jjoseph7772

Hottest 6 Modern Day Variants on eBay right now as voted by eBay users:

Thief of Thieves #1 Black and White Variant

Flash #9 Sketch Variant

Amazing Spider-Man #678 Variant

Avengers Vs X-Men Hastings Variant

Hardcore #1 Sketch Variant

Detective Comics #1 RRP Variant

hm

More on results if you follow the link in my signature. :grin:

avengers vs x-men babies..

ToT first printing still going strong

ToT #2 first printing still going strong..

supurbia was going strong when it first came out.. will be interesting..

Edited by Muaythai607

has anyone been watching ToT 2nd prints? i see the #1 2nd prints are starting to get bids. i see a 1, 2, 3, all 2nd prints for $32. is that normal?

WOW! thanks for telling me that I just threw my second prints up on feebay to see if I can have the same luck!

has anyone been watching ToT 2nd prints? i see the #1 2nd prints are starting to get bids. i see a 1, 2, 3, all 2nd prints for $32. is that normal?

Idk I was getting 15$ for a 2nd print #1 pretty regularly. One of the reason I bought so many copies of the 3rd print.

Idk I was getting 15$ for a 2nd print #1 pretty regularly. One of the reason I bought so many copies of the 3rd print.

In my area LCS's didn't seem to bring in many 2nd prints. The 3rd's seem more prevalent than the 2nd's.