• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Any speculation on iron man #230 with firepower? Curious if I should buy a few. Firepower is going to be in ironman 3

Firepower, ColdBlood - they are bringing out the heavy hitters for IM3 doh!

I think if done right both will go over very well in IM3. Coldblood while not a main villain has all type of potential. He is a more modern Deathlok and I thought firepower was bad as hell when he came out back then. Just his armor was too bulky.

there's a Spawn 185 b/w (raw) up on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360460164283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1180

currently at $520.00

...up to $910.00 :o

0 feedback bidder. though there is someone at $900 with some feedback

Yeah, someone who 34% of all his bidding has been for this guy's item.

there's a Spawn 185 b/w (raw) up on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360460164283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1180

currently at $520.00

...up to $910.00 :o

0 feedback bidder. though there is someone at $900 with some feedback

Yeah, someone who 34% of all his bidding has been for this guy's item.

:censored:

well...well..well. i have been waiting to see TOT 2nd prints doing well. finally started seeing some auctions get bids. put a ToT 1,2,3 all 2nd prints up on ebay. $17 right now with 3 days left.

Yep, he sure is. I wanted to pick this up for awhile and passed on it. Fortunately one of my LCS's still had this a couple of weeks ago when I went in. I didn't think they would still have it but I'm glad they did. Got this one and the Silver Surfer: Return of Thanos HC that reprints the Thanos Quest storyline. :cloud9:

infinitygHC001.jpg

Ummm, wow, check out this auction so far. I think this is pretty high for these discount bin books. Loved reading these as a kid.

link

I think it's a tough set to complete, and usually fetches a strong price when a complete set surfaces. Or I could be mistaken...

Ummm, wow, check out this auction so far. I think this is pretty high for these discount bin books. Loved reading these as a kid.

link

I think it's a tough set to complete, and usually fetches a strong price when a complete set surfaces. Or I could be mistaken...

It is a tough set, but that price for only 24 issues is hilarious. 39-41 were very tough to find. 42 was alot easier I see them all the time.

link

It is a tough set, but that price for only 24 issues is hilarious. 39-41 were very tough to find. 42 was alot easier I see them all the time.

That bidder is just ignorant. Issues 1-20 are on there with a $25 BIN, 1-42 For $125, And 1-23 28-31 Plus other misc Warlock stuff for $35. Just stupid.