• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

i'm getting 15 or so...i don't think it's something that should be held on to long term but you never know, especially if the comic takes off on its own. I was going to collect this one long before they came out with the gay hook. Out of all the comic characters that have 'come out' the Green Lantern does have the most name recognition

Edited by krighton

i watched that Linguinii board hater rap video all the way through, bit confused by the Muslim/Quran references, oh well.

Well if you watched my other videos you would know that I am not gay. But I am in fact Muslim. Because you can not be muslim and gay. That is in the Qu'ran.

@Branget

I bought books off you in Milton! Like come on now! I have a pretty face, stop forgetting it!

Most viewed Jimmy Linguiniii video of all time is CGC Boards Hatin' I have no need to see any others. After you've seen Citizen Kane, there is no need to seek out other Welles' films.

"I've got these Cherry comics, too, yo you want to eat my , oh, oh ,oh, oh, oh!"

i watched that Linguinii board hater rap video all the way through, bit confused by the Muslim/Quran references, oh well.

Well if you watched my other videos you would know that I am not gay. But I am in fact Muslim. Because you can not be muslim and gay. That is in the Qu'ran.

@Branget

I bought books off you in Milton! Like come on now! I have a pretty face, stop forgetting it!

Most viewed Jimmy Linguiniii video of all time is CGC Boards Hatin' I have no need to see any others. After you've seen Citizen Kane, there is no need to seek out other Welles' films.

"I've got these Cherry comics, too, yo you want to eat my , oh, oh ,oh, oh, oh!"

Link for those out of the loop?

:facepalm:

He's not really from Canada.

You collect the Walking Dead, yo you give your dog some head, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

(Thinks about posting for an entire week like Jimmy Linguiniii) hm

@Branget

Thats not true.

My most viewed song is "j--- off in her *spoon*"

@Branget

Link for those out of the loop?

You collect the Walking Dead, yo you give your dog some head, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

(Thinks about posting for an entire week like Jimmy Linguiniii) hm

That would be dope.

if you don't get offended and take it serious it's actually a pretty good video.

If ever a reply in a thread deserved a facepalm... :facepalm:

+1 :facepalm:

if you don't get offended and take it serious it's actually a pretty good video.

just watched it...

You're a Jimmy Linguiniii viewer, yo, you take baths in the mufukkin sewer.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

just watched it...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Damn, is that you, Kanye?

just watched it...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Damn, is that you, Kanye?

Yo, Lebowski, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Jimmy Linguiniii is one of the true voices of a generation.