• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I just sold 3 sets on ebay for $25 + $5 shipping. one still listed for $30 free shipping. For some reason people think the $25 + $5 shipping is cheaper or something because I've had the $30 free shipping listed for 4 hours and the $25 + $5 ones sold within 30 minutes of posting. :screwy:

I just sold 3 sets on ebay for $25 + $5 shipping. one still listed for $30 free shipping. For some reason people think the $25 + $5 shipping is cheaper or something because I've had the $30 free shipping listed for 4 hours and the $25 + $5 ones sold within 30 minutes of posting. :screwy:

what was the offer you got?

BTW did I tell you I was moving in down the street from your LCS. You need some competition apparently. :devil:

BTW did I tell you I was moving in down the street from your LCS. You need some competition apparently. :devil:

lol.

so i went back to the 1 store selling mind the gap #2, and a customer had the last copy. i told him i'd been looking for it and offered to buy him any book in the store for it. so, i spent about $6.50 for the last copy in my area.

I'd probably automatically look at the $30 + free first, because, you know, free is great. then the $25 one to compare the shipping cost if my original search did not reveal it. Then assuming I saw no other problems between the two listings that would make me go on to another one, I would just buy the second one since I see it costs the same as the other listing and nothing is cheaper at the time.

Other than error copies, books that are winners this week for whatever reason.

Spawn #220 Savage Dragon Sketch Variant - $16+ (really, any of the homage sketch variants are hot at the moment)

New X-Men Omnibus - currently @ $133.

Before Watchmen Minutemen 1:200 variant - $80+

Spider-Men #1 1:100 sara variant - $70+

Star Trek The Next Generation/Doc​tor Who Assimilation 2 # 1 - $10 to $20 depending on the variant.

And as always, more on The Market :ohnoez:

Edited by whetteon

Spider-Men #1 - 1 in 30 Ramos variant have been allocated in the UK.

Apparently Diamond US had most and we got stiffed over here.

We only went 30 on this but did not get the variant and will not be

getting it.

Not sure if there's been a problem with this but it might be worth keeping an eye out for?

Spawn #220 Savage Dragon Sketch Variant - $16+ (really, any of the homage sketch variants are hot at the moment)

Star Trek The Next Generation/Doc​tor Who Assimilation 2 # 1 - $10 to $20 depending on the variant.

Your market link points back to eBay instead of Lyria. ;)

Your market link points back to eBay instead of Lyria. ;)

Fixed.

:facepalm:

Question about the star trek tng/dr who books.....are the regular covers selling...or just the variants?

Good question, I just picked one up I case

The regular covers are moving too but nowhere near as high or as fast. I've seen some $10 sells and some $5 sells so they would fall somewhere in between.

Question about the star trek tng/dr who books.....are the regular covers selling...or just the variants?

I bought ten of each regular cover and three variants.

I put the regular covers at BIN $10 and the variants at $25.

I now have 6 of the Cover B and three variants.

so yes, the regular covers are selling but only one of them.