• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Go digging for those Alpha Flight 106s. It will pay off for a week or two.

What is the reasoning behind this if you don't mind sharing?

1st gay Northstar

Wasn't he born gay? Ah nevermind. :shy:

hey guys, what's a good price on walking dead #1 special edition? i see mycomicshop is paying $81 for a nm copy, but i don't see many on ebay or selling.

NM+ 9.6 is $81.00 in Credit and $67.50 in cash.

It is a alot tougher to find then say -script book or any of the other one shots. I remember seeing them locally when they came out, but havent seen a copy locally in a very long time.

i got 3, so i'm more than happy to trade one for $70-81 credit.

Edited by Hawkman

It's new comic Wednesday! :banana:

These are the non variant, non graded Modern Age comics heating up right now and currently selling on eBay.

• Harbinger 1 vol 1
  • Savage Dragon #137
  • Invincible 1
  • GI Joe Special 1
  • Thief of Thieves 1
  • Batman: Vengeance of Bane 1
  • Ultimate Spider-Man 1
  • Batman Adventures 12
  • Amazing Spider-Man 36 vol 2
  • New X-Men 128
  • X-O Manowar 68 vol 1
  • X-Factor 24
  • Detective Comics 1
  • Batman Adventures: Mad Love
  • Saga 1

For the list of graded Modern Age comics heating up right now, visit The Market

First appearance of Archangel.

What's going on with Archangel these days that is causing the interest?

Nothing - it looks like all it takes to be "heating up" is a single, non-completed auction where the bidding has reached the soaring height of $11.61 :shrug:

First appearance of Archangel.

What's going on with Archangel these days that is causing the interest?

Nothing - it looks like all it takes to be "heating up" is a single, non-completed auction where the bidding has reached the soaring height of $11.61 :shrug:

No, it's pretty steady. Copies of NM and CGC graded seem to have buyers.

eBay's Complete Auctions

Edited by whetteon

Yes, steady is the key word here - NM copies have been selling for $10-15 for a long time; there's been no significant change in realized prices.

Well that's different from one auction that hasn't closed. Now we're saying multiple auctions have closed in the $10-15 range. I'm saying that it's on the list of things people are actively bidding on in eBay right now. :slapfight::foryou:

Yes, steady is the key word here - NM copies have been selling for $10-15 for a long time; there's been no significant change in realized prices.

Well that's different from one auction that hasn't closed. Now we're saying multiple auctions have closed in the $10-15 range. I'm saying that it's on the list of things people are actively bidding on in eBay right now. :slapfight::foryou:

According to your post, the books on your list are "heating up right now" on eBay - if those books are on par to sell for pretty much the same they've sold for in the past, how are they heating up?

Not trying to get into a fight here, I just don't understand the purpose of your list - is it just a list of books that have X number of bids on eBay?

It's a list of eBay books that are not graded, listed in the modern age category, have at least 2 bids and are valued at more than $10. I see the point your trying to make. The book has been consistently selling for $10-15. But when is a book no longer heating up? (shrug)

I have an idea to implement in the future that entails tracking titles and listing how many weeks they've been on "The Market" so we can determine which books are more recent and hot versus books that may be long term favorites. I just haven't had time to implement the feature.

Right now the best I can do is show you how many auctions have been listed on eBay week after week. Auction Listing Graph

Edited by whetteon