• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Then you'll be happy to call Diamond US & out them then as they're not allowed to

I have no civil duty (legal, moral or otherwise) to report anyone for sending me a comic I ordered which happened to not have been released by Diamond, but thanks for the suggestion. :) I'm an attorney. I'm not the comic police. lol

Spiderman had no civil duty to stop that robber either, and look how that turned out.

8QDyf.gif

May be time to sell my Shaolin Cowboy set. It's so beautiful.

Why the interest? Low print run?

Pat

I think the artist has always had quite a following. I must admit the art in the books is beautiful.

1 - Geof Darrow is awesome (worship)

2 - The issues aren't collected in a trade so the only way to read it is to find the original issues.

3 - New series coming out this year

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/10/18/geof-darrow-shaolin-cowboy-new-series/

Pat

I think the artist has always had quite a following. I must admit the art in the books is beautiful.

2 - The issues aren't collected in a trade so the only way to read it is to find the original issues.

+1

Pat

Apparently it will be published in a magazine/pulp format.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/21-611/The-Shaolin-Cowboy-Adventure-Magazine-TPB

Books I found that have at least 2 bids, are selling for more than $10 and are not variants in the Modern Age on eBay are the following:

• Cursed Pirate Girl #2
  • Batman Adventures #12
  • NYX #3
  • Batman: Vengeance of Bane #nn
  • Thief of Thieves #1
  • Harbinger #1 (1991)
  • Deadpool #48
  • Detective Comics #1

And three variants that I noticed had multiple listings all doing rather well:

• Amazing Spider-Man #688 J.Scott Cambpell Variant
  • Eternal Warrior 1 Gold Flat Variant
  • Wolverine 310 Mcguinness Cover Variant

All these and more can be found over on the The Market everyday. Now with an "All Age" category so you can see which comics are the most active/expensive/watched in our hobby as voted by eBay users!

Books I found that have at least 2 bids, are selling for more than $10 and are not variants in the Modern Age on eBay are the following:

• Cursed Pirate Girl #2
  • Batman Adventures #12
  • NYX #3
  • Thief of Thieves #1
  • Harbinger #1 (1991)
  • Deadpool #48
  • Detective Comics #1

All these and more can be found over on the The Market everyday. Now with an "All Age" category so you can see which comics are the most active/expensive/watched in our hobby as voted by eBay users!

Expect key Guardians of the Galaxy comics to have some movement after the announcement at the San Diego Con.

:)

Then you'll be happy to call Diamond US & out them then as they're not allowed to

I have no civil civic duty (legal, moral or otherwise) to report anyone for sending me a comic I ordered which happened to not have been released by Diamond, but thanks for the suggestion. :) I'm an attorney. I'm not the comic police. lol

Spiderman had no civil civic duty to stop that robber either, and look how that turned out.

(thumbs u

I have no civil civic duty (legal, moral or otherwise) to report anyone for sending me a comic I ordered which happened to not have been released by Diamond, but thanks for the suggestion. :) I'm an attorney. I'm not the comic police. lol

Spiderman had no civil civic duty to stop that robber either, and look how that turned out.

(thumbs u

For the record, Spiderman HAD a moral/ethical duty to stop the robber ... that's the point of the whole plot line (with great power comes great responsibility) .... if you don't agree re-watch the new movie. It does a nice job of teaching that specific moral truth.

I saw this listing last night and I had to stop and look at the bid price a couple times. What is so special about this book that it commands $50+?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-HARLEY-QUINN-1-1ST-PRINT-ALEX-ROSS-JOKER-/300738083816?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item460562fbe8

In competition with Batman Adventures #12 as 1st appearance of Harley Quinn in DC continuity. Apparently Batman Adventures #12 doesn't count because it's based of the cartoon. (shrug)

• Cursed Pirate Girl #2
  • Batman Adventures #12
  • NYX #3
  • Thief of Thieves #1
  • Harbinger #1 (1991)
  • Deadpool #48
  • Detective Comics #1

I really enjoy your site and check it out often! Just wondering - is there a way to filter out variant books on your site?

I saw this listing last night and I had to stop and look at the bid price a couple times. What is so special about this book that it commands $50+?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-HARLEY-QUINN-1-1ST-PRINT-ALEX-ROSS-JOKER-/300738083816?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item460562fbe8

In competition with Batman Adventures #12 as 1st appearance of Harley Quinn in DC continuity. Apparently Batman Adventures #12 doesn't count because it's based of the cartoon. (shrug)

BA # 12 counts, it is premium priced too, it's just that this one also counts and it's ross and it's really pretty.

I sold a copy last month for $50. really sharp, might be a 9.8. so maybe i should have waited a month! then again, i got it out of a dollar box (which is why the condition was so surprising), so i'm pretty happy anyway.

i believe there is a 2d print of this as well, so folks need to be careful.