• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Anyone see any of the First Miles Morales (new African American/Hispanic Ultimate Spider-Man) heating up?

I've never seen an Ultimate Fallout 4 variant CGC 9.8 sold on ebay. I think that issue is a great investment book, but I don't know what one would command on ebay if listed. I am a big fan of the new series (it's the only Marvel comic I read) so I'm bias.

Anyone see any of the First Miles Morales (new African American/Hispanic Ultimate Spider-Man) heating up?

I've never seen an Ultimate Fallout 4 variant CGC 9.8 sold on ebay. I think that issue is a great investment book, but I don't know what one would command on ebay if listed. I am a big fan of the new series (it's the only Marvel comic I read) so I'm bias.

Its a surprisingly hard book to find. I've been scouring comic book stores all over looking for a good copy. I think most books were left unboarded, and considered just an unsold "ultimates mini-series," and therefore not kept in 9.8 worthy condition.

$250 for Ultimate Spiderman Vol. 2 Nos. 1-11 is insane. I've never seen any of those books sell for much more than cover price? Wonder what the deal is with that auction?

Yeah seems a like someone overpaid a bit on that one. I do think certain people really do think that the Miles Morales saga will be an important part of Marvel History someday. I'm still not sold, simply because I don't know if Ultimate Comics has the legs to go another 10+ years.

I still blame Ultiamtes 3, and Loeb is one of my favorites.....

Is there something going on with Spawn that I don't know about?

First, I see a copy of Spawn 1 go for $8 at Heroescon, and now I see this 13 issue lot going for $22 with time left. Or is this a couple of shills?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-IMAGE-COMICS-FIRST-THIRTEEN-LOT-SPAWN-1-13-/180929717078?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a20406356#ht_500wt_1287

First, I see a copy of Spawn 1 go for $8 at Heroescon, and now I see this 13 issue lot going for $22 with time left. Or is this a couple of shills?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-IMAGE-COMICS-FIRST-THIRTEEN-LOT-SPAWN-1-13-/180929717078?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a20406356#ht_500wt_1287

could be shill bidding, but am i wrong in thinking that $22 for 13 issues (even if it's spawn) isn't a whole lot of money? if you're looking to start a run, that seems like a good price to get those at.

could be shill bidding, but am i wrong in thinking that $22 for 13 issues (even if it's spawn) isn't a whole lot of money? if you're looking to start a run, that seems like a good price to get those at.

13 issues that can typically be snagged at $1 or less? That, and the number of bids just seem odd. Probably a shill.

When is the last time anyone saw early issues of Spawn in an LCS???? The Stores here in SA are not well stocked with back issues. Perhaps he lives where there is only one or none. Where else would you get them from?

wow. july 15th ToT 1-6 sold for $61 on ebay. July 18th ToT 1-6 sold for $122 on ebay. both raw auctions. granted the higher auction had better pics, but still...someone might have gotten a great deal

Edited by Hawkman

Incredible Hulk #271 is heating up.

I was looking for a starting price to put this comic at auction and noticed NM were going for $50 BIN. Sold my VG / F in three hours as a $20 BIN.

Apparently this comic is the first Rocket Racoon, or the First Rocket Racoon in the Guardians of the Galaxy.

This was easily a $3 book pre SDCC.