• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

That ASM 678 variant is amazing it has well surpassed the GL/Batman Variant from a few years ago. Man does that book have legs. I cant deny I love the cover too.

I can't ever find this on Ebay for under 150, regardless of how much time is left on the auction. And it's not just NM copies, VF & F fetch triple digits.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the cover for 678 (and judging by the sales, it probably IS just me). I just find it kind of boring and odd, since it's completely unrelated to anything that happened in the story, or the recent Spidey universe. Maybe I'm just a grump.

>>Another book selling well for the last few months is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 from 2008. Easy $20 and going higher.<<<

Ohhhh,

I see you have been reading my weekly #comicmarket report,

You indeed have a speculatory eye.

( Or do I NOT get credit for that pick on the CGC boards?, I forget the rules)

:0

Hmmm,

I "WONDER" what type of mainstream press for the comic book industry will be generated this week??

http://www.freep.com/article/20120823/ENT05/120823031/DC-Comics-Geoff-Johns-coming-Michigan-debut-first-Arab-American-Green-Lantern

Hmmm?

And I wonder WHAT book it will have an impact on?? And how can "I" short term profit?

Hmmmmm?

GL_Cv0_PREVIEWS_final2_0.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

>>Another book selling well for the last few months is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 from 2008. Easy $20 and going higher.<<<

Ohhhh,

Hmmm,

I "WONDER" what type of mainstream press for the comic book industry will be generated this week??

http://www.freep.com/article/20120823/ENT05/120823031/DC-Comics-Geoff-Johns-coming-Michigan-debut-first-Arab-American-Green-Lantern

Hmmm?

And I wonder WHAT book it will have an impact on?? And how can "I" short term profit?

Hmmmmm?

GL_Cv0_PREVIEWS_final2_0.jpg

Plus Baz will be part of the new JLA team.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the cover for 678 (and judging by the sales, it probably IS just me). I just find it kind of boring and odd, since it's completely unrelated to anything that happened in the story, or the recent Spidey universe. Maybe I'm just a grump.

Not just you. I don't like it either.

Ohhhh,

??

Plus Baz will be part of the new JLA team.

I dont know about credit, but I figured that one out all by myself a few months ago when the movie news came out.

GL 0 will do very well I think. I think internationally that book will sell very well.

This is very speculatory on my part but I think Star Wars Darth Maul: Death Sentence mini could be a sleeper. I know not too many Star Wars comics really pick up much steam, except for maybe recently the Dawn of the Jedi mini. However, if I'm not mistaken, this might be the 1st comic app. of Savage Oppress???? He is on the cover of issue 2 out now. I have the first issue, but have yet to read it so he might have had a cameo in that. Anyone know if he has appeared before this in the regular SW continuity?? hm

Another book selling well for the last few months is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 from 2008. Easy $20 and going higher. I cant find any more 1st prints. Sold quite a few of them rather easily few weeks back. Sets also are selling very well. Check your back bins in local LCSs might be in $1 box.

I have a pretty good run of that series. I know I have 2-4 copies of #1 as it stands. I figured it might some day be a sought after book, but didn't know why.