• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I just wish I was cool enough or smart enough to be in the fab five that is permitted to post in this thread. I find in amazing that a member who is only here 1 year is calling others newbies. I would rather read their post than the same bs of trying to be a bully and telling others when, where and how they can post.

I recommend starting a new thread and ask that only those 5 post in it. Last time I checked this thread was started by Andy.

lol

if you are lucky you can be one of the few able to identify the five, but that's the best anyone can truly hope for. :roflmao:

Okay, it's seems to have cooled off a little bit now. I'm the official United Nations mediator for comic affairs and I'm calling a truce, no more arguing of any kind, take it to PM's if you want a biatch fest.

This thread was one of my favourites and it's been ruined by weener jousting, if this doesn't stop the thread will be locked and I'm going to miss out on all those great books I've picked up lately that have made me some dough, so please, for the love of God - no more, you're costing me money rantrant

Harvest is $14 for the set of #1 & #2. great book BUT it's a mini.

Manhattan project #1 is a rock solid $30 sale.

Saga is headed to the stratosphere. Prices trending upward this week.

And Heads up on Ultimates #15 tomorrow.

24 hours before it's release, its out of print / sold out at the distributor level.

A second print is being solicited.

ULTIMATE COMICS ULTIMATES #15 2ND PTG KOMARCK VAR

MARVEL COMICS

(W) Sam Humphries (A) Billy Tan (CA) Michael Komarck

It's getting media play. The timing on this particular Marvel stunt, might actually work. ( NOBODY cared about last week's stunt ) Personally, as a fan, I've had enough. The speculator in me is excited. I love opportunity. It will be one of those real short window books. It will NOT pay your mortgage. It might buy you dinner or a nice vacation.

SPOILER WARNING. Don't click ANY of the links if you don't want to know.

http://wapo.st/U7QF7V

Apologies in advance. I know crystal ball predictions are not for this thread, however based on my past excellent sales of Ultimate story lines, I'm looking for more: http://marvel.wikia.com/Divided_We_Fall

Also digging these out of warehouse today: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57090/marveldatabase/images/0/08/What_If%3F_Vol_1_26.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

i think it's really Branget trolling

lol

The guy dreams about me. What can I say? (shrug)

It can't be you because you know how to use the quote function :baiting:

All part of my disguise to throw you off the trail. lol

Hahah now there are some pages of this thread that consist completely of ignored users.

That Captain America news looks interesting as a read. Thanks for the heads up.

Gotta log in to ignore users, but excellent idea.

More moderns worth keeping an eye on Lyria Comic Exchange - The Market website

• Archer and Armstrong #1 1:100 Variant
  • Thief of Thieves #1
  • Batman Harley Quinn
  • Batman #612 Sketch Variant
  • Shadowman #1 Blackout Pullbox
  • X-O Manowar #1 1:50 Variant
  • Batman #0 Variant
  • X-O Manowar #1 1:100 Gold Variant
  • Batman Adventures #12
  • Uncanny X-Force #4

Edited by whetteon

Amazing Spider-Man #688 Variant is surprising me at the moment. Currently @ $46 with 9 bids and 22 watchers. Over on the Lyria Comic Exchange Website it has a little flame icon next to it to indicate it shows up in most expensive, most active and most watched book in the non-graded modern age books currently on eBay. Who knew? (shrug)hm

Amazing Spider-Man #688 Variant is surprising me at the moment. Currently @ $46 with 9 bids and 22 watchers. Over on the Lyria Comic Exchange Website it has a little flame icon next to it to indicate it shows up in most expensive, most active and most watched book in the non-graded modern age books currently on eBay. Who knew? (shrug)hm

That really is surprising! I didn't think this particular variant would be in such demand. Lucky for me, I have it graded 9.8 :D

K.

Who knew? (shrug)hm

If you look at eBay's completed sales, it's been selling in the $60-75 range (with some $90+ sales) for months now - it is a 1:50 variant from an a-list title which pretty much guarantees a base starting price around $50.

I got $85 for the last one I had up for sale (BIN, not auction).

Nevermind. I got confused with ASM 692

Edited by Awax